The Ally McCoist we've come to know

WATBB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a shame this is what we think of a club legend now, had he just realised his time was up and to leave without taking any further money we'd have patted him on the back saying you stuck with us through the bad times and you tried but in the end it just didn't work out.....give our love to Sue Barker.

The trouble is I don't see an amicable split now and I suspect I'm not alone on this.

At least we can still have a laugh every now and then.....even if it is at our own expense.

I really hope some of you are made to eat humble pie very soon. Sad.

why would that be ?

If Ally wasn`t wanting a payoff he`d be gone by now.

He can blether on about x,y,z getting payed off etc but that doesn`t matter as he is a shite manager and should never have gotten the job.

why would that be ?

If Ally wasn`t wanting a payoff he`d be gone by now.

He can blether on about x,y,z getting payed off etc but that doesn`t matter as he is a shite manager and should never have gotten the job.

Because I hope there's some other reason, and before in partake in the further character assassination I'll wait and see until I know exactly what's going on.

You batter in if it makes you happy.

Sorry as much as I want Ally gone I am not into making him look like Brad Pitt lookalike backing the daaaagzzz.

I think he is doing what he is doing for a reason at the moment only time will tell us and if we are wrong then unleash.

I wanted to believe there was something else in it but the longer this goes on the more I see this as being a case of "Well others cashed in out of this situation with Rangers so I can too".

I really hope some of you are made to eat humble pie very soon. Sad.

How will that work out mate? 2nd longest serving manager in Scotland and we are an awful football team, 4 years of shite is going to turn into what?

The alarm bells should have been ringing when he was taking cup games under Smith, should have been nowhere near the job.

Because I hope there's some other reason, and before in partake in the further character assassination I'll wait and see until I know exactly what's going on.

You batter in if it makes you happy.

Your waiting to see if Ally is a decent manager?

It was obvious before he took over he was not capable.

At the end of the day, all the matters to Ally McCoist, is Ally McCoist & the Queen's head.

eraphz.jpg

What utter nonsense - folk have stopped thinking and just jumping on the 'hate' bandwagon' - Ally may have many faults but greed is not one of them - I actually feel sorry for those who can't think past the obvious and doubt his love for Rangers.

Even if Ally took the extra money and gave it to the paid off secretaries and groundsmen it would not redeem him. The club are trying cut costs and he is deliberately opposing this strategy.. He is a bad manager and he should go. His continued presence at the club is damaging. I have a season ticket but won't go today as I can no longer stand the sight of him standing there with his arms folded. The fact that he is deluded and thinks he is on some kind of moral crusade does nothing for his reputation in my eyes.

How will that work out mate? 2nd longest serving manager in Scotland and we are an awful football team, 4 years of shite is going to turn into what?

The alarm bells should have been ringing when he was taking cup games under Smith, should have been nowhere near the job.

This is exactly the case. When Walter gave him cup games to manage, Walter had to go down and take over. That should have set alarm bells ringing. Ally should never have been given the job. An utterly outrageous salary, cheap shares and 3.5 years of under-achievement added to some of the most embarrassing results in our entire history and yet some people still defend him. He has received at least £4m in salary in the last 8 years and still wants to screw Rangers for another £750k whilst knowing the club is in financial difficulty. His pathetic Q & A in the Record is just further proof of how far removed from the support he has become.

What utter nonsense - folk have stopped thinking and just jumping on the 'hate' bandwagon' - Ally may have many faults but greed is not one of them - I actually feel sorry for those who can't think past the obvious and doubt his love for Rangers.

When will you stop worshipping a bad manager? If he isn't greedy then explain why he tried to hide his salary, why he took the cheap shares, why he is determined to get his full £750k despite knowing we have no money to pay him off, why is he not walking away with dignity, why did he get a clause put in about getting his salary reinstated to the £750k? Why is £4m from RFC not sufficient for him when he has been useless in the job?