McCoist hits back.

Canabear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have missed it but I don't see that in the article or said during the press conference.

Right at the end

Uncertain if he will now attend what is sure to be a heated club AGM on Monday, McCoist said the response from the ‘vast majority’ of the Rangers support to his resignation has been positive.

He may still go, obviously, but that's what I took from it.

A rather pathetic and self serving article. It most certainly does not offer any credible reason for staying on, and his arguments are feeble and disingenuous.

He says he is relieved that he has made his decision to go given the years of hell he has endured (my words), yet he decides to stay on for another one.

The contractual notice argument is simply a facade, behind which he can hide and continue to negotiate his exit 'package'. Make no mistake, this is ALL about money. If the price is right he will go now!

He could not motivate this team before the shambles of last Friidays 'resignation' pantomime, so how on earth does he hope to persuade us that he can do so now?

If ever there was a 'lame duck' manager it is McCoist - a millionaire lame duck mind you - but, as usual, the only people who continue to suffer are the fans.

He will stay until an acceptable financial package is agreed, while the very public farce continues to drag us further into disrepute.

A rather pathetic and self serving article. It most certainly does not offer any credible reason for staying on, and his arguments are feeble and disingenuous.

He says he is relieved that he has made his decision to go given the years of hell he has endured (my words), yet he decides to stay on for another one.

The contractual notice argument is simply a facade, behind which he can hide and continue to negotiate his exit 'package'. Make no mistake, this is ALL about money. If the price is right he will go now!

He could not motivate this team before the shambles of last Friidays 'resignation' pantomime, so how on earth does he hope to persuade us that he can do so now?

If ever there was a 'lame duck' manager it is McCoist - a millionaire lame duck mind you - but, as usual, the only people who continue to suffer are the fans.

He will stay until an acceptable financial package is agreed, while the very public farce continues to drag us further into disrepute.

Spot on

Woah there, legalbeagle will be entering this thread accusing you of having no evidence if you're not careful!

Woah there, legalbeagle will be entering this thread accusing you of having no evidence if you're not careful!

He has no evidence the same way that the headline bears no resemblance to the article or the quotes - but best to just make up shit and get some digs in.

Easy case for legalbeagle.

He says he is relieved that he has made his decision to go given the years of hell he has endured (my words).

JCS, you have been found guilty of taking the worst kind of journalistic liberties (loquens excrementum).

You are hereby sentenced to receive a middling amount of likes from assorted nocturnal halfwits.

Ally Mcoist will destroy Rangers by staying mark my words.

He couldn't give a shit about the Fans or the Club and is abother leech waiting along with Durrant and McDowell to get their cash.

I will not be returning until he is gone and this is much worse than the situation under JG where at least the Team faught more for the Jersey and the Mamager, I followed through the JG situation sitting in amongst crowds as low as 8,000 I won't be doing it while thelse greedy arseholes are there.

I wish he would just go with his mate's he should never been put in as Manager simple.

Ally says something, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says something about Ally, call him a cunt etc.

Ally says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Ally is still breathing...you guessed it, call him a cunt etc.

I naively hoped his resignation (something his most vocal 'dislikers' on here said he'd never do. He'd wait to be sacked because of his greed) would signal a softening in the relentless, vile, verbal assaults on him as a person.

Ally says something, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says something about Ally, call him a cunt etc.

Ally says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Someone says nothing. Journalist infers he did, call him a cunt etc.

Ally is still breathing...you guessed it, call him a cunt etc.

I naively hoped his resignation (something his most vocal 'dislikers' on here said he'd never do. He'd wait to be sacked because of his greed) would signal a softening in the relentless, vile, verbal assaults on him as a person.

Cunt of a post

:)

1st manager in his story to have his salary mentioned in accounts? Ally has no one told you we are a plc company now and not a Ltd company?

It is only correct your salary is in the accounts, I just wish we could get a better break down of the accounts and not lots of things lumped togeather to confuse people.

I for one want a better break down of accounts, but you seem to want to hide this? And to say directors( Non Rangers men) ripped the piss does not mean you had to.

Be saying since he said he was going that he would not be at the agm.

Let's hope those who turn up today tell him where to go.

Fleeced us like the rest