Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

BUMPED AS I THINK THIS SHOW SHOULD BE DISCUSSED MORE OFTEN !!

I thought I would stick a wee post up, as I am a great admirer of the boys on Rangers chat.com

The difference from months ago is night and day, good wee panel of talkers, mostly talking about everything Rangers,

They deserve great credit, and I think in future times, Threads like this will be at the top of forums at this time of night.

ITs on right now live 9pm til 10pm and if you cant listen, click on the Archives and have a listen. I have phoned in a few times, and i have never called any these things before, but its an excellent show and some great characters.

Rangers phone in better than watching Eastenders, have a listen and let the boys what you think !!! I wouldnt post this to glorify another site but the boys are very good and they give RangersMedia a big shout out all the time !!!!

http://www.rangerschat.com

aye i've lstened in since just about the start,Limmy was fkin mental though.

I might even phone in one night :P

here mate that will be a good night lolol would love to hear u on there!!!! i love listening to the CRO POD etc, i wish so e of they boys would phone in what a laugh it would be !!! but i suppose thats what makes there pod so good !!!

aye i've lstened in since just about the start,Limmy was fkin mental though.

hahalimmy was mental but a good laugh !!! i thought he was great, but show has turned 360 all about the rangers now thats why i love it!!! wish sone of the old crew would phone in they were all good with there opinions!!!

but the guys are amazin now i love it!!

Are the hosts of the show on RM?

It's nice to hear Rangers fans speaking for a change.

There's was a couple of Americans on it tonight. It's weird to hear an American talk about Rangers. I know Rangers is a global brand but I've never encountered it abroad (other than Ibiza and the like). I lived in America for 2-3 months and I couldn't find anyone that like Soccer (as they call it) let alone Rangers.

There's was a couple of Americans on it tonight. It's weird to hear an American talk about Rangers. I know Rangers is a global brand but I've never encountered it abroad (other than Ibiza and the like). I lived in America for 2-3 months and I couldn't find anyone that like Soccer (as they call it) let alone Rangers.

Was one of them Shane? I think Shane is an American?

Are the hosts of the show on RM?

It's nice to hear Rangers fans speaking for a change.

yeah mate foxinabox and ian are on here! fox is a crackin guy on here alot ian doesnt post alot.

u can join the forum during the live chat, they also stream games if not on rsngerstv. and play old rangers videos etc

i think im there promotions officer on here ffs!!! haha i want squared up fox!!!

Was one of them Shane? I think Shane is an American?

shane is on the copland road org, the boy on rangers chat is Tommy, unlike shane hes just followed rangers last couple year, Shane knows his stuff!!!

i find it funny cause both of them sound similar!!!!

The american girl caller Annie, is unreal!! she knows more than me about rangers and fitbaw in general!!!! shes awesome

i love listening to there accents!!

go to archive wed 13/3. i phone in about 1hr 13 mins so funny lol i love the banter!!!

lol, i'll bookmark it for later, I am watching vikings right now :)

It's funny hearing americans say gogzy :lol: gahgzy. My poker playing buddies used to crack me up with it on skype.

go to archive wed 13/3. i phone in about 1hr 13 mins so funny lol i love the banter!!!

im on the skype after show sometimes !! elite crew but great banter!! get in there bud lol

I am nowhere near "elite crew" lol, i would end up sitting quietly listening stoned, and struggle to get a word in :)

lol, i'll bookmark it for later, I am watching vikings right now :)

It's funny hearing americans say gogzy :lol: gahgzy. My poker playing buddies used to crack me up with it on skype.

i know wiz Donny lolol but theyve got the lingo down now!!! i wish i was american lol. im gony swap wae tommy lol

get on skype ill vouch for ye lol