Lewis Macleod

Essandoh

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats me why some are arguing over a Brentford player who cant make their team.

He was our best player for two and half years and one of the few positive things we had at the club. He shouldn't have been sold in the first place. That might help you to understand why many want him back.

Beats me why some are arguing over a Brentford player who cant make their team.

Get a grip.

Since when has one of our best youngsters ever been outed like that?

Seriously, some people are fucking idiots.

He was our best player last season and everyone was gutted when he went.

Wisen up!

Seeing that MacLeod has been gone around 6 months under a panic sell of the previous board I don't think you can honestly put him in the same category as Wilson, Bougherra etc.

Yet he's not had a game since leaving and if we want to buy him it's likely to cost us a good bit over £1m.

I trust MW could find a better value player.

Given how gutted we all were when he left, I'm a little surprised that anyone would question him re-joining.

He looked great in amongst mediocre players, playing against mediocre teams. He left and has been injured since. Not played a game in 6+ months.

The cost of bringing a player who's not kicked a ball in 6 months back just because he was better than the shite we had...

If MW fills the team with youthful hungry players, will Macleod be the standout everyone championed him to be?

Given how gutted we all were when he left, I'm a little surprised that anyone would question him re-joining.

Can't find any reason to fault a single word Mark said.

A player who was the best we had before he left being talked about when we are still in this division? I can't see any reason to view this in a negative light?

Can't find any reason to fault a single word Mark said.

A player who was the best we had before he left being talked about when we are still in this division? I can't see any reason to view this in a negative light?

As long as the money involved is right we would be mad not to bring him home

He looked great in amongst mediocre players, playing against mediocre teams. He left and has been injured since. Not played a game in 6+ months.

The cost of bringing a player who's not kicked a ball in 6 months back just because he was better than the shite we had...

If MW fills the team with youthful hungry players, will Macleod be the standout everyone championed him to be?

Beats me what they are thinking with as soon as we get a new Manager in we get posters wanting to go back the way.

LM was a very good player for us, he didn't want to leave, he was forced to. He's had terrible luck after leaving us.

What I don't understand is the amount of people who'll want us to take a gamble on some foreign player whom was seen as an excellent prospect at one point in his ailing career and has fallen out of favor and is starting to push on regarding age, won't want to take LM back.

WTF? We know this boy is good and he's young, he's just had bad luck. If he's assessed to be fit then I say get him in.

For 4 years we've wondered what players we could've uncovered within our own system if they'd been coached in the right way. I would put Lewis in that category. If Warburton brings him in, that'll be good enough for me. Besides, LM also knows what it means to play for us ~ which in the eyes of MW would be considered a big plus judging by his comments today.

The likes of Walsh, LM, Hardie et al properly coached and allowed to express themselves is exactly what we've been crying out for. If they don't make it here, I get the feeling we'd at least have a sellable product, and when was the last time we sold anyone for anywhere near their potential value?