Lewis Macleod

Essandoh

I would take Danny Wilson back as he is a good defender even if he didn't live up to what he could have been, McCleod I don't really see the point of taking him back on loan

because yes he was a decent player but he wasn't exactly setting the world on fire.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LM was a very good player for us, he didn't want to leave, he was forced to. He's had terrible luck after leaving us.

What I don't understand is the amount of people who'll want us to take a gamble on some foreign player whom was seen as an excellent prospect at one point in his ailing career and has fallen out of favor and is starting to push on regarding age, won't want to take LM back.

WTF? We know this boy is good and he's young, he's just had bad luck. If he's assessed to be fit then I say get him in.

totally agree - could be wrong here but pretty sure we never lost a game whenever lewis played (in fact the team was rank when he didn't) and some of his goals were just out of this world. The boy's class

Why would he want to come back ? He wanted to leave.

You'd think this was the return of an absolute world beater the way some have went on. He was the best of a horrible bunch in the 2nd tier of Scotland

Its always the same even when we have players out for a while everyone seems to forget the Average performances they put in an laud them as worldbeaters.

totally agree - could be wrong here but pretty sure we never lost a game whenever lewis played (in fact the team was rank when he didn't) and some of his goals were just out of this world. The boy's class

He played in a few games we lost this season before he left.

Its always the same even when we have players out for a while everyone seems to forget the Average performances they put in an laud them as worldbeaters.

You don't have a clue if you think LM isn't talented or doesn't have loads of potential. Changing your username hasn't helped you.

You don't have a clue if you think LM isn't talented or doesn't have loads of potential. Changing your username hasn't helped you.

You are needing to post this on the Brentford Forum he's their player what he does when he leaves Rangers means nothing to me.

If we were to get him for free I'd take a punt on him on a short-term/low cost contract where he could prove he was fit. Wouldn't want to pay a fee or take him on loan where we were contributing to his wage. Can anybody clarify how much if anything they still owe us from his transfer?

All the guff second guessing who the New Manager is signing is giving me a headache

Lewis was a ok player .Some of you would have us believe he was a world beater .

Pleased we have a new Manager .Just hope he isn't making his signings based on some of the tosh spouted on here .

Why is it .We always have those that look back .Wilson . McLeod .Un fucking believable

Would have him back in a heartbeat. Quality midfield player.

Can't believe some on here are bagging him.

There is some right pish written on here. The kid has just turned 21 years of age today ( Happy Birthday Lewis) and has had a few unfortunate off field accidents that exacerbated his hamstring problem which kept him from training/playing.

If Mark Warburton wants him back at Rangers then I'm all for it. (tu)

All the guff second guessing who the New Manager is signing is giving me a headache

Lewis was a ok player .Some of you would have us believe he was a world beater .

Pleased we have a new Manager .Just hope he isn't making his signings based on some of the tosh spouted on here .

Why is it .We always have those that look back .Wilson . McLeod .Un fucking believable

Who signed him for Brentford? Lewis MacLeod has turned 21 today and although he is no world beater, he'd be a handy player to fit into Warburton's ethos of playing football.

I'd see signing Wilson and MacLeod in a different light to signing ex players like Boyd, Smith, Miller etc and I think you'd be daft not to.

One played in the CL for us at 17 and earned a£5m move to Liverpool. Last season he was the captain of a team who romped the league and embarassed us in the process. Still only 23 years old.

The other is an extremely talented player who was the only shining light for us over the past few years and looked to be the best thing to come out our academy in a long time. Sadly we had to let go of him to keep the lights on because of our financial position but now things have changed.

I wouldn't be against either of them coming back. Both talented young players who have the potential to have long, successful careers with us.

I like him, he's a good player.

Was surprised he left, but was probably pushed somewhat.

I wouldn't take him back, because he'd cost what we sold him for and that's a fair whack to spend on a guy with a terrible track record for injuries.

Don't see the point in a loan move - would rather we developed our own youngsters unless it's a real outstanding talent.