I'm Just So Looking Forward To The New Season..

Sparkle

First time for years that I have that 'good things are happening' feeling! :)

Sparkle - reminds me of an old poster, although he was never optimistic or positive =)

Yes I agree, we have a new manager with a seemingly new ethos at the club, time will tell if he can make it a reality. I hope he does as it will catapult us forward to where we need to get to very quickly.

I think having a new look squad and someone worthy of leading our great club make it mouth watering.

Not since Walter in charge have I been excited about a season coming up, it's a great feeling after what we got lumbered with the past 3/4 seasons.

For as long as I've been watching Rangers the solution to any problem was to throw money at it.

Now we seem to have a new philosophy of hard work and forward planning, I'm keen to see how it all pans out. I do think Warburtion is the right man at the right time, he seems to be doing everything we should have been doing three years ago, but we got stuck in the old ways with guys who didn't want to change.

My one big worry is Warburton not being used to teams playing against us the way they do.

Brentford had the highest average possession of the championship last season, the most shots on goal and the second best passing in the league. However, teams will come to Ibrox, and the lower ranked teams away from home will sit deep and try and hit us on the counter, no use having all the possession and doing nothing with it.

I just hope he has a plan to damage teams that do this, because lets face it, not many teams would have countered Brentford by sitting deep and waiting for the right moment to pounce.

But other than that, I'm buzzing, I've just got "that feeling".

My one big worry is Warburton not being used to teams playing against us the way they do.

Brentford had the highest average possession of the championship last season, the most shots on goal and the second best passing in the league. However, teams will come to Ibrox, and the lower ranked teams away from home will sit deep and try and hit us on the counter, no use having all the possession and doing nothing with it.

I just hope he has a plan to damage teams that do this, because lets face it, not many teams would have countered Brentford by sitting deep and waiting for the right moment to pounce.

But other than that, I'm buzzing, I've just got "that feeling".

We'll have a nearly completely different defence - one with the pace to cover breakaway attacks. We'll be nowhere near as vulnerable as we were last season. Nowhere near.

We'll have a nearly completely different defence - one with the pace to cover breakaway attacks. We'll be nowhere near as vulnerable as we were last season. Nowhere near.

I think he's referring to being able to break teams down and win games as opposed to defending the counter and conceding. (tu)

I've mentioned this before too. I'd love us to be able to switch from a pacy, dominant, incisive side against the smaller teams and when we need to, change to hitting others hard on the counter. In an ideal world that's the team he'll build.

I think having a new look squad and someone worthy of leading our great club make it mouth watering.

Not since Walter in charge have I been excited about a season coming up, it's a great feeling after what we got lumbered with the past 3/4 seasons.

I agree

The last few years I've been saying to myself. Please walk away now McCoist, give a new manager a chance to do it right.

Thank fuck McCoist is away.

I'm buzzing we have MW in now.

Sky Sports alluding to a possible third signing this afternoon,.....Eustace?

Well he was playing it coy this morning.

I'm guessing he'll be our third signing, just not sure it will be today. If he did tho, then Mr Warburton's draw Is stronger than I thought because this lad seemed insistent he's only up today for a look-see.