S/t Waiting List - Important Information

govanblue

Update:

I've spoken to the Ticket Office about the waiting list, and it's not good news. :(

Because of technical limitations, and more importantly, time limitations, you will not get any real advantage by being on the waiting list. :(

So you're just going to have to queue up on General Sale Day like every one else.

Also, very important: The advice from the TO is to buy your S/T through the WEBSITE and NOT through the 0871 call-centre.

The call-centre staff & technology cannot cope with the flood of simultaneous callers, and you will find yourself having to listen to the whole menu then the "I'm sorry, all our lines are busy" message, before being disconnected, and charged about £2 for the call.

Many members didn't realise the cost, and pressed redial "dozens of times", costing them as much as £50 !! :( - Don't make that mistake!!

Use the Online Web Sales site instead. You'll still face long queues and may even get disconnected, but at least all the waiting time won't be costing you money!

(Plus you'll be able to see detailed seating plans, to help you pick the best seat for you)

post-55390-0-35571100-1435935847_thumb.j

- Or alternatively, just queue up in person at the Portacabin.

Top Tip:

Make Sure you're set up and properly registered on the online website in advance of Sale Day - that your password works,

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Profile/Registration.aspx

and make sure you know how to find the season ticket sales page.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx

Join the new sales waiting list for your 2015/16 Season Ticket

Season tickets will be available for sale mid-July following the renewal deadline and season ticket transfers.

Please select the number of seats that you would like below. You will then be asked to confirm your stand areas of preference (if known). Rangers will contact supporters from mid July to notify you of the date season tickets will be available for purchase.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price in the CD is about 150 pounds more though. Tryimg to movevas it's cheaper. Not sure what to do.

Boy in my work was moving seats and this is what he said he had to do. Best to probably phone the club.

Do i have to do anything or should i go on the waiting list?

you'll need to send your form back stating you want a move.. They'll then contact you after deadline with options available you'll still need to buy your ST for your current seat mind tho

The price in the CD is about 150 pounds more though. Tryimg to movevas it's cheaper. Not sure what to do.

Do i have to do anything or should i go on the waiting list?

You should get yourself down to the ticket office some time this week, and they'll give you the correct advice.

PS - the cheapest seats are in CD7 - £260

i just phoned the ticket line there, girl said i'd be as well waiting until 6th july and then renewing on general sale.

Sounds like the best plan to me.

However - it won't be the 6th July - it'll probably be later than that.

Ticket Office told me today that they are so busy (Excellent news!), that the General Sale may be delayed a few days.

They will post a news article on the official site once they've decided the General Sale date. (tu)

Sounds like the best plan to me.

However - it won't be the 6th July - it'll probably be later than that.

Ticket Office told me today that they are so busy (Excellent news!), that the General Sale may be delayed a few days.

They will post a news article on the official site once they've decided the General Sale date. (tu)

Thanks for all your help. I hate giving up my ST but I just can't afford the full price this year. I need a cheaper one!

Thanks for all your help. I hate giving up my ST but I just can't afford the full price this year. I need a cheaper one!

No worries.

As I said, CD7 is the cheapest section, but I'm not sure if that £260 price is available to new customers, because the official starting price quoted on the website is £312

So if you want one of the £260 seats, you should phone up again and confirm you'll be able to get that price once your existing S/T has expired.

Edit: I've just realised that the quoted price is for renewals, not new customers, so I guess they're just not publicising the fact that the £260 seats exist

That's me on the waiting list! Absolutely buzzing!

Can I choose where I want to sit like you can with match day tickets (ie BR3 row M seat 56) or do you just get the seats that they give you?

You can choose any seat you want mate provided it's not taken already.