Durie & Jim Henry Leave Rangers

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's true, nothing against them, Durie especially as he's a legend, but Jim henry was supposed to be the next messiah with regards to fitness etc, and we've lacked fitness for god knows how long, bar Robbie Crawford.

Hope Warburton gets his own man in (tu)

Really, a legend? I must have missed that part of his Rangers career!

I've met Durie a few times during football tournaments and he's a decent guy, and does have good coaching experience but i can understand why someone would want their own ideas put across by their own man.

On Jim Henry i never rated the players fitness look at Templeton and Wallace they gained too much weight as did Boyd when he came to us.

Our fitness has been atrocious foe several seasons.

Have to wonder whether the fitness guru was poor and failed or whether the manager had the place like a holiday camp and didnt give the fitness coach his full backing.

He's paid with his job whichever option is true.

Happy MW is bringing his own guys in.

Onwards and upwards

Our fitness has been atrocious foe several seasons.

Have to wonder whether the fitness guru was poor and failed or whether the manager had the place like a holiday camp and didnt give the fitness coach his full backing.

He's paid with his job whichever option is true.

Happy MW is bringing his own guys in.

Onwards and upwards

Whilst agreeing that our fitness levels have been sub-standard in recent years the individual players should be held partly responsible for their conditioning and not just Jim Henry. They should have showed the professionalism and dedication required from top class athletes.I know of one former player, who hired at his own expense a personal trainer during the off season to ensure his fitness levels were maintained.

Whilst agreeing that our fitness levels have been sub-standard in recent years the individual players should be held partly responsible for their conditioning and not just Jim Henry. They should have showed the professionalism and dedication required from top class athletes.I know of one former player, who hired at his own expense a personal trainer during the off season to ensure his fitness levels were maintained.

Kirk Broadfoot did this one season maybe him you are talking about.

Too often the players have been disregarded in terms of culpability. Well said. (tu)