Miss European Trips

BEE

Oooooft :lol:

:lol:

Sorry lads I couldn't find another video of guys enjoying themselves in the sunshine, really does go to show we have some right despicable characters in our support.

Sorry lads I couldn't find another video of guys enjoying themselves in the sunshine, really does go to show we have some right despicable characters in our support.

There was the osaauna video but that's night time so I spose you're correct

Loved away days in Europe, miss them big time. Could go to see city away but wouldn't be the same so don't bother.

Next one will be our best , some wee outpost in Eastern Europe where it's a quid for a beer and a brass :D

Can we leave Nik when we stop off :lol:

Loved away days in Europe, miss them big time. Could go to see city away but wouldn't be the same so don't bother.

Next one will be our best , some wee outpost in Eastern Europe where it's a quid for a beer and a brass :D

The next away trip is going to be fucking mental ha ha

Hopefully we qulaify this year through the SC. Missing my euro trips. Think i was on 5pts but that was the old Rangers :D

Honestly can't wait for it mate ? especially as I was living down south most of the time so used to just get flights wherever we were playing so looking forward to some 18 hour madness on the bus ha ha