Nicky Law

bluenoz

I'm going to predict Nicky Law is a mainstay in Warburton's selection this season and will thrive under his style. I know he gets slaughtered on here by many as he often shites a tackle and has be known to have quiet games but with Eustace ( probably ) along side him for a more physical presence, it will allow him more time to display his attributes which are attacking midfielder with a nose for goal. Use players to their strengths so to speak. He's also in his prime ( age ) years.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to predict Nicky Law is a mainstay in Warburton's selection this season and will thrive under his style. I know he gets slaughtered on here by many as he often shites a tackle and has be known to have quiet games but with Eustace ( probably ) along side him for a more physical presence, it will allow him more time to display his attributes which are attacking midfielder with a nose for goal. Use players to their strengths so to speak. He's also in his prime ( age ) years.

He showed on so many occasions last year his creative potential and his eye for the goal, something that was lacking throughout the rest of the squad, no wonder he lost heart towards end of season.

He showed at Motherwell what he could achieve in a well coached organised team, looking forward to seeing how he fits in with Warburton's style of football.

When Mccall stepped in I thought, having worked together at Motherwell, we would see the best of Law. But if that was his best he will be out the door soon enough. We don't have time to waste on passengers and Law has a hell of a lot to do to prove that he has anything to offer other than being an expert in hiding.

Nicky law is a better midfielder than any midfielder currently at the club.

Warburton in my opinion will see that and utilise unintended a position where he can be successful.

I think law will be a big player this season and then going by the short term memories that many of our fans have, he will be praised in a complete role reverse of his current boo boy persona.

It's a fresh start, instead of running players down why do fans not get behind them, support them and offer encouragement.

Na more fun to be keyboard heroes......

"Known to have quiet games"

That's like saying Craig Whyte was known to be partial to the odd dodgy deal.

I hope he proves me wrong but IMO Law can't be trusted to give 100% as has been proven time after time.

He showed on so many occasions last year his creative potential and his eye for the goal, something that was lacking throughout the rest of the squad, no wonder he lost heart towards end of season.

He showed at Motherwell what he could achieve in a well coached organised team, looking forward to seeing how he fits in with Warburton's style of football.

I wonder if his contribution at Motherwell gets exaggerated. The few times I saw him for them he never especially stood out and his stats are not particularly remarkable.

Hey smile, who do you want in midfield for us this year since you don't like law or macleod? Just curious......

Macleod doesn't play for us. Law is utter coward and hides in games, i'm hoping warbs signs a decent ball winning Midfielder.