How Many Predictions Have You Got Wrong On Here.

Smile

Just quickly off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many more.

1,Green will do for me.

2,Boyd will score a barrow-load

3,Nicky Invisible will be a star for us

4,Black will do well at us.

5,Ally will get it right, he needs time.

6,Hearts will crumble.

7,We will get Promoted

8,We will win this league easy

9, McCall will get us up.

10,We will only sell 25 thousand season tickets this season.

Some posters wriggle out of admitting being wrong this is a chance for everyone to come clean for the new season ahead.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Never trusted Green.

2. Nope, thought we didn't have enough creativity in midfield.

3. Got that wrong, thought he would be cracking for us.

4. Got that wrong as well, thought he would bully opisition midfielders but instead he was just a reckless wee bam and shouldn't have been shown the door after his performance at Tannadump

5. Knew he was never a manager, between my group of mates we wanted him shot of when we started div 3.

6. Nope, they had a young, fit and hungry team.

7. Didn't think we would get past QOTS tbh.

8. Nope...

9. Nope...

10. I predicted atleast 20k, glad that it has surpased this. Hoping for atleast 28-29k

I thought Templeton would get his chance and flourish under McDowell

I thought Templeton would get his chance and flourish under McCall

I thought McKay would be a star for us through the divisions

I thought Anestis Arghirou was a decent right back for a few weeks

Guilty on quite a few offences there m'lud, with a few more to be taken in to consideration.......

Feel I have served my sentence for them already, having had to watch many more serious criminal offences on and off the park. Quite simply watching Rangers in recent times has been murder.

(I see the Durie's out too :) )

I knew McCoist was a mistake. I had my concerns after we'd been knocked out of 3 cup competitons in a very short period of time. We were winning in the league but the general consensus was that we were playing poorly. The thing that made my mind up however was the Old Firm game at Parkhead which seen a Wallace goal wrongly chopped off. Jelavic was up top alone and there was about 50 yeards of space between him and the midfield. Celtic were camped in our half and were totally dominating possession. I thought McCoist would be telling the team to keep hold of the ball and for the midfielders to support Jelavic more. The camera zoomed up to McCoist and to my disillusionment he was shouting at Steven Davis to "get it in the box!". I knew then we were in trouble. I never thought things would get as bad as they did though. Totally fucking clueless just doesn't do it justice.

Given the resources been thrown behind McCoist it's the biggest fuck up i Rangers history. The stadium, the training ground, the wage bill,etc. I didn't think there was any chance of a team competitng with us for the lower league titles. I honestly thought it would've been harder to fail than to succeed. If you put Neil Lennon in charge of 3rd divison Rangers, gave him millons to spend, but told him not to earn promotion, he'd struggle! What Ally done is fucking miracle.

So yeah. I knew Ally was bad but fuck me was I wrong. He was a lot worse than that.

Just quickly off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many more.

1,Green will do for me.

2,Boyd will score a barrow-load

3,Nicky Invisible will be a star for us

4,Black will do well at us.

5,Ally will get it right, he needs time.

6,Hearts will crumble.

7,We will get Promoted

8,We will win this league easy

9, McCall will get us up.

10,We will only sell 25 thousand season tickets this season.

Some posters wriggle out of admitting being wrong this is a chance for everyone to come clean for the new season ahead.

I called it right every time.

In all honesty a lot on here need to stop looking at our club as "this is what i would do" when they think what might happen upstairs and see it for what it is to the decision makers - a business which must make money for them regardless.

I can't wait til the day i can go back to being just a fan rather than someone who sees business failings constantly that put me in fear of our future.

I knew McCoist was a mistake. I had my concerns after we'd been knocked out of 3 cup competitons in a very short period of time. We were winning in the league but the general consensus was that we were playing poorly. The thing that made my mind up however was the Old Firm game at Parkhead which seen a Wallace goal wrongly chopped off. Jelavic was up top alone and there was about 50 yeards of space between him and the midfield. Celtic were camped in our half and were totally dominating possession. I thought McCoist would be telling the team to keep hold of the ball and for the midfielders to support Jelavic more. The camera zoomed up to McCoist and to my disillusionment he was shouting at Steven Davis to "get it in the box!". I knew then we were in trouble. I never thought things would get as bad as they did though. Totally fucking clueless just doesn't do it justice.

Given the resources been thrown behind McCoist it's the biggest fuck up i Rangers history. The stadium, the training ground, the wage bill,etc. I didn't think there was any chance of a team competitng with us for the lower league titles. I honestly thought it would've been harder to fail than to succeed. If you put Neil Lennon in charge of 3rd divison Rangers, gave him millons to spend, but told him not to earn promotion, he'd struggle! What Ally done is fucking miracle.

So yeah. I knew Ally was bad but fuck me was I wrong. He was a lot worse than that.

Correct me if im wrong but wouldn't we have won that game if Wallaces goal hadn't been wrongly disallowed?

Correct me if im wrong but wouldn't we have won that game if Wallaces goal hadn't been wrongly disallowed?

The result don't always tell the full story. If we won that game we would've been lucky.

I said Hearts would crumble for months. living in Edinburgh I'm reminded of this on a daily basis :lol:

I thought Green would do alright for us too, although to this day I still admire his attitude towards our haters during his time.

I was unsure about McCoist even before he started. Rangers should be nobody's first managerial post

I said Hearts would crumble for months. living in Edinburgh I'm reminded of this on a daily basis :lol:

I thought Green would do alright for us too, although to this day I still admire his attitude towards our haters during his time.

I was unsure about McCoist even before he started. Rangers should be nobody's first managerial post

Err Souness and Smith and Mr Struth were all first time managers at Rangers.

My biggest Mistake - I believed David Murray when he said he would only sell if it was in Rangers best interest! He gets an easy ride on here!