New Tops

jfergie91

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see that many people wearing Rangers kits anymore. Sad sign of the times I suppose. [/quote

Yep it is. Eveyone has a premiership top these days. My son only wants the rangers ones which is good but see so many with man city on which is so annoying

I certainly won`t be buying a top this year, until I am sure that the money benefits Rangers, and not MA. A bit of direction from the club would be appreciated, although I`m guessing they can`t make a statement on merchandise due to legal matters.

Extracting ourselves from the merchandising agreement with Sports Direct has to be job number 1 once we get the promised new investment in the club. However it looks as though this will be delayed yet again with our auditors quitting this past week and being no closer to being listed with the other stock market group. You promised transparency and new investment Mr. King time to make good on it. And I going to give the British store here another 2 weeks to get this seasons in if not then I will order it from Sports Direct via Ebay, a much less expensive way to get the tops/taps here in North America than through Rangers Direct.

Extracting ourselves from the merchandising agreement with Sports Direct has to be job number 1 once we get the promised new investment in the club. However it looks as though this will be delayed yet again with our auditors quitting this past week and being no closer to being listed with the other stock market group. You promised transparency and new investment Mr. King time to make good on it. And I going to give the British store here another 2 weeks to get this seasons in if not then I will order it from Sports Direct via Ebay, a much less expensive way to get the tops/taps here in North America than through Rangers Direct.

Was actually talking to a couple of the boys at lunch about this. I reckon it would cost the club a hell of a lot of money to break the retail deal to get it back for the club. We are stuck with it as Llambias and Leech would have changed the contract so it's water tight before the left.

I've bought the home top this season just like any other season. Might get the away one too. Don't give a shit what anyone thinks of it. Aye it's no a good deal for the club but whatever they don't sell they will need to buy off SD so it might actually hurt the club boycotting SD.

I've bought the home top this season just like any other season. Might get the away one too. Don't give a shit what anyone thinks of it. Aye it's no a good deal for the club but whatever they don't sell they will need to buy off SD so it might actually hurt the club boycotting SD.

At least this way the club gets something rather than nothing

I have the home one and will get the other 2, if rangers only get a small percentage then at least they are still getting money regardless, rangers will have to buy stock that's left over so no matter what, Sports Direct won't lose money, only Rangers are getting hurt if fans don't buy tops

Do not like what Mike Ashley is doing but Rangers need money and even if it is pennys, it's better off at Ibrox

Bought 3 on Sunday. Good value for money and they look great.

With the Club's silence on any progress on the retail deal, I do wonder at our Board's position in it all. Why not activate the seven year notice before now? So my position is, fuck them if they can't be bothered in giving us a steer in this.