For Rangers To Be Successful To We Need

The panic of players not arriving makes me laugh. Buying players for the sake of it, was one of the problems that kept us in this division in the first place.

How long has the window been open and how long is left?

We are an impatient lot, eh?

We are not guaranteed promotion especially with the players that we are bringing in, it's closer to the quality that hivs have! It's not like we are bringing in players of jelavic's quality who can guarantee us promotion. We need at least two strikers and a good few midfielders.

I like murdoch but I do not think he should be starting ahead of Eustace, Eustace is the better and stronger player, I would rather Murdoch was on the bench ready to come on for Eustace, as he will not last the whole game due to his age!

Two players for each position .i don't know how many we are bringing in but for me we need that as it keeps the player in possession of the jersey on his toes .for example lee Wallace at times wouldn't look interested but if he has a left back with the ability to replace him then the performance levels would remain high and that goes for the rest of the team too.

What's your thoughts as I know warburton likes a small lean squad but hopefully we have string replacements in every position and if that's the case then we should be successful

I think it's more important at the level we're at to have a good starting 11, with a good back up keeper and some other players who are comfortable playing more than one position. By this I mean guys who can play attacking midfield/utility striker, or wing backs/defensive midfield who can also play central defence as cover and so on. It's about getting as much cover from a wage bill that won't break the bank.

More than anything we need patience, it seems a lot of us don't have any. I blame the SDM era with its expected success. Before he came along there were much more realistic expectations. It seems our problems on the past three n a half years have not changed some opinion that we throw millions at it n buy two teams n all will be well, that's why we are here now

What we need is a solid defence and a couple of quality utility players. If we have that and players who can pass the ball we should have no problems this season and Warburton can use the next two transfer windows to strengthen the team further. Lets not forget we were playing from our own 6 yard box for the last couple of seasons and were under pressure from kick off because of it.

More than anything we need patience, it seems a lot of us don't have any. I blame the SDM era with its expected success. Before he came along there were much more realistic expectations. It seems our problems on the past three n a half years have not changed some opinion that we throw millions at it n buy two teams n all will be well, that's why we are here now

Absolutely spot on. Couldn't agree more. People seem to be saying they're happy for a fresh start but still complain we're not splashing the cash right now. We should be able to build a squad to win the championship for fairly cheap with a bit of coaching and good tactics. Just because we should doesn't mean we will though.