The Window So Far

MacBoyd

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been crying out for change for the last 3 seasons, let's give the guy a chance and let him get on with it, the day's of marquee signings are over ffs...... He's definately strengthened the defence, granted we could do with getting a RB in, maybe he likes what he sees with our midfield and younger players and thinks he will get better out of them than our previous management team, we have got to give the guy time. The damage done by our previous board and management team will not be undone in one transfer window that's for sure.

We have been crying out for change for the last 3 seasons, let's give the guy a chance and let him get on with it, the day's of marquee signings are over ffs...... He's definately strengthened the defence, granted we could do with getting a RB in, maybe he likes what he sees with our midfield and younger players and thinks he will get better out of them than our previous management team, we have got to give the guy time. The damage done by our previous board and management team will not be undone in one transfer window that's for sure.

I'm satisfied with the signings and outlook so far.

I'd be much happier if we pulled in a attacking CM, CF and a winger + the trialists.

My biggest worry is we go to Hibs with a skelton squad, get pumped. Big blow before we've really go started.

Been disappointed with the standard of player except wilson we have signed and been linked with so far. As it stands we will really struggle to go up. Much better quality needed as hibs will be strong.

Me too but it is early doors to give them some stick, most half decent players wont make a decision to the last few days of the window. Plenty of time

Pretty happy with the three signings so far. A very good level in my opinion.

I don't think we need loads more either. Another half a dozen in an ideal word. We could probably manage with just a few more though. Two central midfielders, one holding and one creative/controlling is a must, as is at least one quality striker. The likes of Eustace, Allan and May who we've been linked with could be those players. Quality, over quantity.

According to transfer Brentford done last year it appears that they signed a few players end of May/start of June then didn't sign anyone until the middle of July. It could be just the way that Warburton operates. Sign a few players, see how they do with the rest of the team and also assess the current squad and see what is needed rather than what is wanted. I certainly wouldn't panic just yet.

I also note that Harry Winks is on the verge of signing a 5 year deal with Spurs. Usually youngsters sign these lengthy contracts and then go on loan so hopefully when we come back from London we will have brought Winks to Glasgow.

Our support is filled with dinasours stuck in the past who won't be happy untill we fill our squad with overpriced shite from the SPL. I would rather we took our time and picked the right players for a good price not overrated shite, it's easy for players to stand out in the SPL, average League 1 players come up to the diddy SPL teams and stand out a mile and the Scottish media hypes them up.

People need to show a bit of imagination with our signings ffs if we sign SPL mediocrity all it will lead us to is mediocrity not League titles. So chill the fuck out we have plenty of time to make signings.

I'm pissed off because so far we have missed out on Nani (Fenerbahçe) and Turan (Barcelona) to name 2, Man UTD are showing signs that Van Persie could be sold for the right price

and have put a £35m price tag on Dea Gea, we should be looking at signing De Gea and Ramos to shore up the defence with moves for Isco and Cabaye to strengthen midfield, for strikers

we could go for Persie or Dzeko as they are a bit the same so signing both may be a waste of money, we could take 1 of them and partner him with Benteke.

Need decent strikers we did create a lot of chances last year but in the last third we were fucking useless bar Vuckic who's not here and Law, who chipped in.

Time is slipping away.

No apparently it was only in defence we were poor. That's now sorted. So chill. It'll be fine.

No questionning or challenging progress zone.