• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you think before you posted this drivel? many of us on here have supported Scotland much longer than you so don't go claiming the moral high ground. What we freaks as you call us have in common is a justified loathing for the corrupt cabal running Scottish Football and their incompetent placemen and the all things to all people attitude of Alex Salmond and his cohorts. With regard to our club the first team I remember was Niven, Shearer,, and Caldow, Davis, Patterson,, and Baxter, Scott, McMillan,Millar, Brand, and Wilson and like previous posters its Rangers first then Scotland and to hell with the Corrupt S.F.A. cabal.

I supported Scotland all my life until the SFA under Regan stuck the boot in to Rangers when we were down. I no longer have any interest in the Scottish team & I will only return after the SFA is overhauled & Regan is sacked. We need to be intelligent in this war, we must get our people inside the SFA to enable us to influence decisions & change the structure of the SFA but the most important objective must be to oust Regan.

Until Regan is gone the SFA won't get a penny from me,

I've never had any connection to the national team, I would stand in the pub with mates watching them and they would be cheering and getting angry and I’d just be passive. It meant nothing to me, I really couldn’t give a shit if they got gubbed or won…it was meaningless.

There is zero passion for me for the national team, the fact all the bullshit with our club came had little influence in how I feel about them…all it does is remind me why club football is king and the only thing that matters.

The guys who come on here crying because others feel the same is pathetic, just because some of us take no interest in those tartan wearing clowns does not mean we don’t love our country or heritage…it just means the football side make us cringe.

Scottish and proud but fuck the national team.

If that offends you then boo hoo.

As you say travelingwilbear we can all support who we want, but the op should not come on here praising our enemy's. O'Regan should have been sacked long long ago. The five way agreement was the final straw. We fought tooth and nail to keep our titles that the sfa wanted to strip from us. The had us guilty without a trail. Where is the justice? They slap an illegal transfer ban yet we defeat it in court and they force us to except it and pay all the legal bills they were told to pay. Then transfer money,tv money, blackmailed into given away our tv rights for peanuts, not once but twice, the list goes on and on. Lawell and his pal O'Regan and their manager Strachan and their captain Scott Brown can go take a flying fuck, I would rather watch paint dry than support them.

Can you show me where I praised our enemies? The OP contained many Rangers greats; I don't remember mentioning any 'enemies...'

Or is there something you are not telling us.

Can you show me where I praised our enemies? The OP contained many Rangers greats; I don't remember mentioning any 'enemies...'

Or is there something you are not telling us.

you mention a scotland team made up of gers players from the 90's, this is 2013 and there are no gers players in the tartan tranny squad and while the tarriers fill the ranks in power and on the field i have to support any other team that scotland play until it's rectified, no vote in 2014 is the start of getting our country back

I went to 1 Scotland game against Holland, as the Scottish team was read out

the boos rang clear at the gers players in the team and I was in the Rangers end.

That told me that Rangers fans were not attending Scotland games in the vast

numbers that they used to do, in my opinion the hatred towards the bears that

night set the platform for the hatred our club now receives in Scotland.

I never attended another game and never will, I personally don't give a

fuck if they win or lose but that doesn't mean I'm anti-scottish.

The crux is no Scotland fan should be booing any players but hey

I guess when you play for the gers you're an exception to th rule.

The SFA have consistently showen them selves to be Pro Septic and you ask me to support the team that represents them.Scotland used to be made up of Rangers, Septic and others; now it appears to be Septic and others. They are a third rate international team and play poor football. I don't support Scotland at football but I am more than proud of the country.

Fuck the SFA, the trannies and the traitors.

I can see why Scotsmen are pissed off and hold no interest or even loath the whole set up but I still want the team to do well albeit I'm not as passionate as before.

I just hope in time once the current lot have been replaced that we take back our team and country from the trannies and the taigs.

I would just love 10k Rangers fans to buy tickets for a Scotland game and blast out our British songs like Rule Britannia and GSTQ all through the match while supporting the team.

I don't mind people turning their back on Scotland, it's their opinion after all and they are perfectly entitled to it.

Personally it's this Tartan Tranny pish that annoys me; as if wearing your national dress is something to be ashamed of, it's akin to the other ridiculous and common insult on here "Rangers men".

Some of our support have become truly pathetic.