Kevin Kyle

craighenry81

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't hit the ground running right away at rangers then you become a target

Exactly. Not a fan of his myself, and the fact that he hasn't started well doesn't bode well for the future.

Any player really should only be judged after a good amount of games. Big Kevin's not had that opportunity yet!! I think he should start the next couple of game's.

He won't start the next one, hes' suspended.

Sandaza might be good for us......... but I'm not convinced at all so far.

Kyle is generally mince.

Overall, both seem to be more of a liability than an asset.

If he just played Snadaza the way stj did then he would come good....................no use as a frontman as such. Far better coming in with the ball at his feet.

I'm not a fan of Kyle either, but I think he was treated harshly for the red card. He was hardly on the pitch for 15 mins I think, so it's difficult to blame him for our general poor performance.

I'll be a lot happier when Little comes back and Jig shoulf be playing up front all the time.

I thought he was more threatening that Sandaza was, in the 5 minutes on the pitch. I thought both the booking and red card were harsh after seeing the replays.

I agree, he's overweight and lacking a bit of pace, but he causes defenders problems. He's not as big in the flesh (height wise) as he looks on TV, but he does throw his weight about, and that's something we're going to need to do, to consistently beat lower league opposition.

Bearing in mind, he's just back from injury too, I'm personally willing to give him a bit of time to get back to form, as I think he gives us something different up front.

I thought he was more threatening that Sandaza was, in the 5 minutes on the pitch. I thought both the booking and red card were harsh after seeing the replays.

I agree, he's overweight and lacking a bit of pace, but he causes defenders problems. He's not as big in the flesh (height wise) as he looks on TV, but he does throw his weight about, and that's something we're going to need to do, to consistently beat lower league opposition.

Bearing in mind, he's just back from injury too, I'm personally willing to give him a bit of time to get back to form, as I think he gives us something different up front.

How can you say both bookings were harsh one was a typical "strikers challenge" from behind and caught the player which deems that a yellow, and to do what he done in the second challenge when on a yellow he got minutes earlier was just fucking crazy.

Let us down? Are yous for real? He done more in 5 minutes than Sandaza did the whole time he was on the pitch. He was responsible for McKays goal. His Red card was ridiculous. The ref was itching to send him off for some reason. I've got a feeling a lot of people on here who are displaying their annoyance at Kyles performance already disliked him due to him being a Celtic fan. :rolleyes: