**** Official Rangers Vs Falkirk Thread ****

Boybluesy

Has anyone actually seen sinnamon play yet?! I haven't so am wondering why everyone assumes he must be better than what we have?

There is only one way to find out and that is to give him a chance.

It's not as if we have any good options at RB anyway so we have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

There is only one way to find out and that is to give him a chance.

It's not as if we have any good options at RB anyway so we have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.

Slips a couple of minutes into debut costing a goal. Get that right back to fuck.

Or McGregor continues to be a bombscare at RB? That logic works both ways.

However, what if we give him a chance and he performs well?

How is McGregor been a bombscare? He's been by far our best defender.

Mcall has shown that he'll give young players a chance. If he's looked at the lad and dosen't think he should start then i have to assume there is a reason for that.

How is McGregor been a bombscare? He's been by far our best defender.

Mcall has shown that he'll give young players a chance. If he's looked at the lad and dosen't think he should start then i have to assume there is a reason for that.

He has certainly shown at times that he can be our best defender. However, I think that by now everyone can see that he is a makeshift RB at best. We can maybe get away with it at Ibrox against the lesser teams but against the better sides he will get (and has been) caught out at RB. He should be moved into his natural position at CB and Jig should be dropped.

As far as the right back position goes, Foster (injured right now) is atrocious and we don't have any other options in this position. Therefore it makes sense to give Sinnamon a chance. If he doesn't take it then we can always go out and buy a right back in the summer, but if he does, then he's saved us money.

It's a win win situation for me.

He has certainly shown at times that he can be our best defender. However, I think that by now everyone can see that he is a makeshift RB at best. We can maybe get away with it at Ibrox against the lesser teams but against the better sides he will get (and has been) caught out at RB. He should be moved into his natural position at CB and Jig should be dropped.

As far as the right back position goes, Foster (injured right now) is atrocious and we don't have any other options in this position. Therefore it makes sense to give Sinnamon a chance. If he doesn't take it then we can always go out and buy a right back in the summer, but if he does, then he's saved us money.

It's a win win situation for me.

I'm not against him playing. I just find the clamor for him to get a game and the outrage when he dosen't to be tedious.

I'm not against him playing. I just find the clamor for him to get a game and the outrage when he dosen't to be tedious.

I think it's more the fact that we play a natural CB at right back in order to accommodate a 36 year old over giving the boy his chance that frustrates folk.

At least that's how it is for me.

I think it's more the fact that we play a natural CB at right back in order to accommodate a 36 year old over giving the boy his chance that frustrates folk.

In a nutshell.

Added to that - one who's never a CH, has fucked up on numerous occasions, alters the whole of our team shape and genuinely seems undroppable.

It it isn't even that, it's the fact that he is shite and is never a captain in a million years. If it was gerrard for example I would be happy for him to stay on, he is a leader and can play. There is never a comparison there but they are similar ages. We have better defenders in these positions and they shouldn't be ruined to accomodate jig