**** Official Rangers Vs Falkirk Thread ****

Boybluesy

Hardie HAS to start, no ifs or buts.

Wonder what the odds for Hardie F/S or A/T?

With you on this one. Hardie up top with either Clark or Miller.

Hopefully a decent win leading up to a very important match vs. Hearts next week.

He has certainly shown at times that he can be our best defender. However, I think that by now everyone can see that he is a makeshift RB at best. We can maybe get away with it at Ibrox against the lesser teams but against the better sides he will get (and has been) caught out at RB. He should be moved into his natural position at CB and Jig should be dropped.

As far as the right back position goes, Foster (injured right now) is atrocious and we don't have any other options in this position. Therefore it makes sense to give Sinnamon a chance. If he doesn't take it then we can always go out and buy a right back in the summer, but if he does, then he's saved us money.

It's a win win situation for me.

McCall won't make too many changes now with only two games to go, can't see him slotting in another RB, unless Crawford returns. I'd put Daly back into the squad in case we have to route one with five minutes to go. I do believe he will also add Shane Ferguson onto the bench. Aird and Templeton so far out of the picture now. Templeton only himself to blame, had plenty of chances.

How is McGregor been a bombscare? He's been by far our best defender.

Mcall has shown that he'll give young players a chance. If he's looked at the lad and dosen't think he should start then i have to assume there is a reason for that.

the reason is to have some one with experience try to cover for undropable get Jig to fuck and move McGregor back to CH. Cinnamon is the Scottish u/19 right back so he cannot be that bad a player.

the reason is to have some one with experience try to cover for undropable get Jig to fuck and move McGregor back to CH. Cinnamon is the Scottish u/19 right back so he cannot be that bad a player.

Ah! His regular Saturday night tipple is a mulled wine. Must be the reason he isn't getting a fair crack :wink:

Auto correct can be a bastard :lol:

Not many. It's looking like another 25,000 - 30,000 crowd at most.

I've said for long enough that the damage has already been done. The season ticket boycott was the worst decision made by King. He wrongly believed that once they got power everyone would come flooding back. In reality, the world has moved on, fewer kids and teenagers go to games and the older blokes that gave up their season books, have found other things to do, or found internet streams to watch the game.

Outwith an Old Firm game, I doubt we'll see much more than 35k at a game for the next few years, not unless we get massive investment and challenge straight away with a top class manager.

Which isnt' going to happen.

I've said for long enough that the damage has already been done. The season ticket boycott was the worst decision made by King. He wrongly believed that once they got power everyone would come flooding back. In reality, the world has moved on, fewer kids and teenagers go to games and the older blokes that gave up their season books, have found other things to do, or found internet streams to watch the game.

Outwith an Old Firm game, I doubt we'll see much more than 35k at a game for the next few years, not unless we get massive investment and challenge straight away with a top class manager.

I think our first game in the spfl will be a full house.

Hate to say I agree. Although I personally don't do games against the filth. It's a hygiene thing.