Players Out/players In

GraP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know bud I thought he signed a 2year deal.

Hope he is would be a good signing

Yeah it's a 2 year deal. I checked it after posting.

Shame. I was under the assumption that he was out of contract in the summer all season as well.

Hibs can't command £1m for anyone with 12 months left on their contract. As a 2nd division club they would have to accept something along the lines of £100-200k or risk getting nothing in a year. It's too big a gamble for them.

I would grudge paying a fee for him knowing he was begging to come to the club last year for free. That is a sore one but it would probably be a price worth paying.

He is the best player in this league by some distance and if we don't move for him he may well end up at Aberdeen or Celtic.

Hibs can't command £1m for anyone with 12 months left on their contract. As a 2nd division club they would have to accept something along the lines of £100-200k or risk getting nothing in a year. It's too big a gamble for them.

I would grudge paying a fee for him knowing he was begging to come to the club last year for free. That is a sore one but it would probably be a price worth paying.

He is the best player in this league by some distance and if we don't move for him he may well end up at Aberdeen or Celtic.

I think Hibs will see keeping him for a year as more rewarding than selling him for peanuts.

Rod Petrie will stop him coming to the Rangers in case he gets stabbed much like Houston said..

I take it you know the lad

Not personally mate just through family and friends. He definitely wants to come to Rangers.

Interestingly also, him and Cummings just won both player of the year awards at Hibs. I would love both at Ibrox next year.

Personally I think the following signings would be useful additions to the squad, not sure we could afford wages etc of some though:

Par Hansson (GK) - Helsingborg - FREE

Michael Lang (RB) - Grasshoppers - FREE

Matthew Mills (CB) - Bolton - FREE

Alban Meha (LW) - SC Paderborn - FREE

Scott Allan (CM) - Hibs - £250k?

Bo-Kyung Kim (MC/AMC) - Wigan - FREE (Also could let us tap into the Asian market, something I think we should consider giving our financial issues?)

Jason Cummings (SC) - Hibs - £250k?

All of these are provided we are promoted

Personally I think the following signings would be useful additions to the squad, not sure we could afford wages etc of some though:

Bo-Kyung Kim (MC/AMC) - Wigan - FREE (Also could let us tap into the Japanese market, something I think we should consider giving our financial issues?)

Even though he's South Korean?

Bo-Kyung Kim (MC/AMC) - Wigan - FREE (Also could let us tap into the Asian market, something I think we should consider giving our financial issues?)

Is Matt Mills out of contract? That'd be a great signing but I just don't see it happening, he'll be on fairly high wages I'd imagine.

They won't want to keep an unhappy player. He wants to come to Rangers.

Scott Allan

you do realise he has talents but lacks fitness and application

You ever wondered why he failed down south. Good player but blows out his arse after 60 minutes of any game.

Goal contribution very poor as well. 2 I think this season

Don't really get where you think they would have to accept 800k less for a player IF they were still in the championship next season.

Scott Allan

You ever wondered why he failed down south. Good player but blows out his arse after 60 minutes of any game.

Thankfully fitness is something players can work on. He done enough to win Hibs POTY, he ran a mock against us 3 times this season, he is the best player in our league by a mile and is someone with genuine raw talent. The kid is a football player. He can be a star for Rangers.

No shame in struggling down south, though he was a star for Pompey, far better players than him have went down and struggled too.

Scott Allan

Scott Allan could win a game for us in 60mins nevermind blowing oot his arse after it.. Players will tire that's why we need a squad Allan would be a great signing

May have failed down south but he's 10x richer for the experience

Fitness can be worked on, natural ability cannot.

It's about time we had some players in our team who can win a game with a bit of footballing genius rather than a team of so called 'hard workers' who lack any sort of quality.

Allan is a player you can build a team around and he's somebody I'm desperate for us to get.

Don't really get where you think they would have to accept 800k less for a player IF they were still in the championship next season.

Who says he is worth £1m?

A player is only worth what a buying club is willing to pay for him. He only has 12 months to go on his contract and can talk to clubs within 6 months. They are in real danger of getting nothing. Do they take the risk or the money.......for a club where finances are tight i can guess what they will choose. There is a deal to be done, absolutely no doubt about it.

Allan was never really given a fair crack of the whip down South IMO. Suffered at West Brom because he didn't progress at the same meats Graham Dorrans did when he joined them at a similar stage of his career and was punted out on loan as a result. His attitude was also questioned by a few coaches down South as well I believe.

Would take him in a minute but I think we've probably missed the boat with him, not sure he'd entertain us again.

A player is only worth what a buying club is willing to pay for him. He only has 12 months to go on his contract and can talk to clubs within 6 months. They are in real danger of getting nothing. Do they take the risk or the money.......for a club where finances are tight i can guess what they will choose. There is a deal to be done, absolutely no doubt about it.

They rejected a bid from Dundee Utd for him in January.

Fitness can be worked on, natural ability cannot.

It's about time we had some players in our team who can win a game with a bit of footballing genius rather than a team of so called 'hard workers' who lack any sort of quality.

Allan is a player you can build a team around and he's somebody I'm desperate for us to get.

Spot on bud we lack game changers. The boy has talent and a team built around him would bring the best out of him.

Last creative midfielder we had was Mendes imo and I loved watching him

I think you're wrong. In fact feel free to quote this and use it against me in future as I'm that confident.

If we go up via the playoffs leaving Hibs to another year in the championship, they will not entertain bids from US for any less than £500k for Scott Allan.

I would be happy to look Jamal Campbell Ryce, he was fantastic on Sheffield United's run in the League Cup. He's gone back out on loan to Notts County, but even if we could get him on loan for a Season I think it'd be a great deal, I'd imagine he's not on a huge wage and would give us some much needed width.