It Is Coming Up To 10 Years Since Helicopter Sunday

I remember I was at Craig Tara for the weekend, was 8 years old. Can remember on the Saturday hearing so many people talking about how Celtic were going to win the league. I mind staying inside the caravan and watching the results come in on sportscene. Still to this day remember the equaliser coming through, and only seconds later "Motherwell 2 - 1 Celtic" appeared on the screen, went fucking mental. I remember when I got back home a few hours later there was a car going through my village on the Main Street with these guys in their mid to late 40's hanging out every window apart from the drivers window wearing Rangers tops and holding a Union Jack. Don't think I'll forget that day, just wish I was a wee bit older to appreciate it more.

In the name of sporting integrity and to get some balance on this, we should look at it from a cellic fan's perspective. It was nice to see a future player of theirs score such an impressive second goal that day and I'm sure many cellic fans first thoughts were "I 'd love to see him playing for us really soon"