• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hemdani could not tackle or pass a ball more than 5 yards

never played 1 good domestic game

and never found a club after he left us

says it all

Captained Marseille to a UEFA Cup Final and was a big part of us reaching both the last 16 of the Champions League and getting to Manchester too. Some brilliant performances in Europe from him. Not being suited to the SPL doesn't make you a bad player.

Most of our games are domestic so its important he can play in them

if he was that good in European runs why did no 1 sign him or take interest in him

and also the run to last 16 he was terrible

So just so we're clear here, you're saying if you can't cut it in the top flight in Scotland you're a bad footballer?

Sasa Papac never played again after leaving us does that mean he was shite as well?

Well how the Fuck can a judge a player a haven't seen play out of Scotland?

Am saying he never looked a good player for us

he was lauded as a hero with his finger up his Arse while players like Burke and Adam that tried things got dogs abuse

Well how the Fuck can a judge a player a haven't seen play out of Scotland?

Am saying he never looked a good player for us

he was lauded as a hero with his finger up his Arse while players like Burke and Adam that tried things got dogs abuse

Research costs nothing. Saying he was a bad signing you could get away with. Saying a man who was instrumental in 2 teams making it to European finals is a bad footballer is a curious statement though.

this is quite weird cause i just read a tweet from a guy called Andy Mitten, seems like a journalist, and hes said he is with Mladenovic and said when he was at Ibrox he recommended we look at his former Red Star team mate Nemanja Vidic

was actually coming on to start a thread on him haha

I'm sure he played at last years World Cup Finals. Just contributed zero at Rangers.

I`m sure he was the same guy who said Ally was a hopeless coach. Then everyone just took Ally`s side and said he was shite. If we had only listened to Matt McKay.lol

did he not pull his hamstring getting off the team bus one time? I think that was him - apparently the last straw for Advocaat who sold him after that

I'm sure it was McLeish who signed him.

When £1m was a lot of money. (Not that it isn't now! Just compared to the Advocaat years).

There were real high hopes for him but he was an utter fkn diddy. Games just passed him by