Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you almost certain, where are you getting your info from.

Can't be any other reasonable explanation. Anyone that has the slightest understanding of football can see he has been a hindrance for the last 2 seasons. I'm not one for fawning after youngsters, building them up to be the next Messi etc but I'm sure young Luca could put in a better shift than that wage thief!

By the looks of it the day the cunt has split the support. I say let him know how fucked off we are by his constant mistakes, down to him we are in 3rd place to tonight.

Pathetic excuse of a 'captain'.

I'm confused what where the fans who where cheering him actually cheering. :anguish:

Keevins has just said a small group were booing Jig whenever he got the ball after 0-2, then other fans started applauding him every time he got the ball.

How can anyone think Jig deserves praise?

Keevins has just said a small group were booing Jig whenever he got the ball after 0-2, then other fans started applauding him every time he got the ball.

How can anyone think Jig deserves praise?

Probably just trying to drown out the boos rather than anything else mate. Not everyone agrees with booing our own players. Personally I think it's warranted in his case.