Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did I say that? I said the ones who tuped across would have seeken certain assurances, i am not the first to state I believe mcculloch has this clause....and nobody has proof it doesnt or what other reasoanable explanation why he has played every game since 3rd division, regardless of form, read THAT and think how ridiculous that is...a average player who for some reason cant be dropped

Yes you did, he was 33yrs old when he tuped across and by what you are saying he put a clause in his new contract that meant - if fit he would play. Seems like a fairy tale to excuse why he keeps getting picked. He gets picked because what else is there really. And that should be the debate - what else is there?

Yes you did, he was 33yrs old when he tuped across and by what you are saying he put a clause in his new contract that meant - if fit he would play. Seems like a fairy tale to excuse why he keeps getting picked. He gets picked because what else is there really. And that should be the debate - what else is there?

Agreed. All this tslk of clauses in contracts are shite

We just don't have anyone else.

Agreed. All this tslk of clauses in contracts are shite

We just don't have anyone else.

We've pulled McLeod, Hardie, Murdoch, Walsh etc from the youth system and they've all impressed

McGregor & Zaliukas is a more logical partnership as well, it defies logic that McCulloch starts every possible game he can

I basically think he is picked because the manager sees his experience in a team like ours as an advantage.

MCall and every other manager sees that experience as vital when there is not a lot of it around.

Let the manager pick the team as that is what he is paid for and will stand or fall on those decisions.

Are we gonna boo the Manager next for picking his own team?

I basically think he is picked because the manager sees his experience in a team like ours as an advantage.

MCall and every other manager sees that experience as vital when there is not a lot of it around.

Let the manager pick the team as that is what he is paid for and will stand or fall on those decisions.

The benefits of his experience weren't exactly evident yesterday.

Jig's done a fair job for us over the past few years, but he was never a centre back even when he could run. Now that his legs have gone, he's a liability.

I like Stuart McCall well enough and I want him to succeed, but surely he can't continue to overlook Jig's shortcomings. There's a lot more than his job at stake.

Sorry to say but McCall might start getting booed soon if things don't pick up, I expected us to finish 2nd, but 3rd place looks more likely.

Jig cost us a goal at Ibrox recently and looks like the same happened against Falkirk.

if he does have a clause in his contract, what's the worse that could happen by not playing him? another years extension?!

fuck him - he needs dropped, no point in honouring any clause if it's costing us promotion - buy out the rest of his contract and send him on his way