Rangers Tv Coverage

Anyone sick of listening to Derek Johnstone and Tom Miller?

I think they watch a different game to me, prasing McCulloch yet slagging Moshni because he was doing keepy uppies at half time? Also saying that the game today was entertaining??

Surely we could employ two better commentators than they two clowns?

Tom is ok when he is on his own - I get the feeling that he is a bit embarrassed by DJ, who is woeful.

Im a bit annoyed that there are no pre/post match interviews in the stream.. they seem to be uploaded after. Would like to see it being one programme.

I would like there to be an app, so I can use it on my phone and maybe use my chromecast thingy to put it on my telly.. I just find the whole thing to be sub par as Im paying £200 per year. Its a lot of money for a service like this.

I would like more training ground footage/interviews along with more youth team stuff. We should really be broadcasting our youth games - doesnt have to be a great production.. just the one camera. (I know we are broadcasting the Glasgow Cup).

Just a few thoughts.

I''ve seen 54 games since July last year in 3 countries & 2 continents. 52 on RangersTV, plus two live @ Ibrox & Livingston.

That is 10 months @ 31,91 CAD (17.25 GBP)'s is 6,10 CAD (3.30 GBP)'s per game. Cheap in any language :cool:

For the two in Scotland, I will be for ever grateful to BluePeter9 :cheers: . A bluenose through and through :clap: ......................... despite what is said about him on here :mad:

PS

I have resorted to watching with the sound turned down, even although I like DJ's analysis, can't stand Wee Tom's verbal diarrhea & wish he would take a breathe now and again tae gee us peace.