Weird Atmosphere Today

JWAC

for the last home game of the season....

Fair enough the football was rank till about the 65 minute mark, as well as the boos for McCulloch but it's the strangest last home game I've felt at Ibrox.

Outside I thought it would be closer to the 40k mark but 35k isn't bad, it's just when the goals went in and especially the last, I just kept thinking about the uncertainty of it all.

The fannies that left on 60 minutes must feel like, well, fannies.

I sort of forgot about it being the last home game as the players were walking off until they clapped to the crowd.

We just need to get it done, no matter what ups and downs are still left.

The players clapped those that remained to the end. A ritual. But given what most of them have not done this season a gesture which looks hollow and empty. Maybe even insulting. Maybe many of them are relieved - not able to handle the pressure of delivering promotion for Rangers. A gesture fizzling outmjust like the way they allowed the season to fizzle out for the Support.

It's not the last game though, due to the play-offs.

I wholeheartedly agree about the fannies who left early though.

Aye I know that bud, we've never been in this position before though with playoffs

The last day of the 1982/83 season was a weird one.

I'll bet - that 2nd half must have been hard to stomach (was bad enough listening on the radio!),

Must've softened the blow to hear Utd had done it?

Or did we hate them them like we do now?

It's not the last home game of the season though. We will hopefully have another three.

We hopefully have another two ya dick.

Rorschach is the guy that got a "Happy Birthday to our Queen" thread deleted due to him posting anti royal shite and pictures of scummy ira cunts. How the fuck this bheast is still on here begs belief.

It's not the last home game of the season though. We will hopefully have another three.

I doubt it. We'll have real difficulty getting past Queen of the South. Even if we get past them we need to face Hibs. Both these teams have beat us a few times this season. If we're going to get promotion we'll need to earn it big time.

Why you hoping for 3 home games , that means we won't finish second ? Strange to hope for that

I think his point is that we are very likely to finish 3rd now so by getting another 3 home games would mean we have reached the play off final!

It was really weird, at 2-0 I wasn't even that annoyed. We are shite and I've got used to it. I can't understand why. Celebrated the equaliser like we had won the champions league right enough. It's a weird time supporting us.

The reaction to Walsh when he beat a few men then blazed it over was very poor.

The booing of jig was a disgrace

It was a strange feeling at 2 nil I agree, almost feels as if I'm used to us losing. Hopefully we scrape though to the premiership. But either way I will just be happy when this awful season is over

We hopefully have another two ya dick.

Rorschach is the guy that got a "Happy Birthday to our Queen" thread deleted due to him posting anti royal shite and pictures of scummy ira cunts. How the fuck this bheast is still on here begs belief.

Really mate did he? I was "talking" to him on here yesterday and called him a troll but never seen his posts on that thread.

I dont feeling like a fanny for leaving. I struggle to pay my rent and bills each month to keep losers like Lee McCulloch in a job. A very well paid job. Christ I'd be sacked if I was as bad at my job as he is.