The Booing Of Lee Mcculloch Today

Well after cunts started booing him i joined in with the clapping as a girfuy to you boooo boys :crabflute:

Meanwhile you applauded the guy least deserving of applause at Rangers. I don't remember people clapping Ian Black to drown out the boos and he's been a far better player for us the last couple of years than McCulloch (despite also being pretty poor at a number of points)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile you applauded the guy least deserving of applause at Rangers. I don't remember people clapping Ian Black to drown out the boos and he's been a far better player for us the last couple of years than McCulloch (despite also being pretty poor at a number of points)

Fkn boooooooo to you. :lol:

I didn't boo Black either and like you i don't remember if anycunt was unhappy with him getting it but i do remember there were more folk clapping on Saturday against ra boo boys.

Like i said in the post you quoted i did it as a girfuy to the boo boys not because jig was a having a great game.I think thats what a lot of the applause was for.

To show we're not all cunts that boo the Rangers captain every time he touched the ball.

Or that's how i seen it anyway.

Like every other cunt says ye pays yer money, yer entitled to boo or clap if ye like.