Away Fans.

simon

The way they were treated yesterday by the security and police was shocking.

Football is about competition and when you're team is winning, especially when you're away you should be allowed to celebrate and enjoy yourself. Not, as I seen yesterday, be thrown out by the police.

The heavy handed policing of football fans in this country is shocking.

I went to see Borrussia Dortmund last Saturday and they match day experience is night and day compared to here. Drinking in the streets, at the ground and at your seat. The atmosphere is amazing as well. Because they get treated like adults, not the shite we have to put up with over here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Germany doesn't have a huge problem with alcohol though to be fair.

Cause and effect for me. I honestly think if we were given that trust, after time we would be the same.

Also, everyone I spoke to was melted as well.

Germany doesn't have a huge problem with alcohol though to be fair.

What? They fuckin drink enough of it!

I think the difference is the policing of it. Remember here, we are criminalised for just being football supporters and we are policed accordingly. We are all bad, ready to commit murder at any time and us in particular!

Our Police system in Scotland has got worse since it changed.

The Police Scotland system has became politicised and our Police cannot think for themselves now.

They are forced to adapt to more foolish laws made by politicised individuals in Holywood who want to rule Scotland individuali.

Disgraceful.

The way they were treated yesterday by the security and police was shocking.

Football is about competition and when you're team is winning, especially when you're away you should be allowed to celebrate and enjoy yourself. Not, as I seen yesterday, be thrown out by the police.

The heavy handed policing of football fans in this country is shocking.

I went to see Borrussia Dortmund last Saturday and they match day experience is night and day compared to here. Drinking in the streets, at the ground and at your seat. The atmosphere is amazing as well. Because they get treated like adults, not the shite we have to put up with over here.

What were they doing that got them thrown out? And how many got chucked out?

Our Police system in Scotland has got worse since it changed.

The Police Scotland system has became politicised and our Police cannot think for themselves now.

They are forced to adapt to more foolish laws made by politicised individuals in Holywood who want to rule Scotland individuali.

Disgraceful.

Geeze peace. Coppers are scum regardless of who you think is pulling the strings.

But I have to praise you for your bold theory that the US Film industry is running Scotland.

That's cause you're a bawbag though.

Dankeschoen.

*thread was started to tell people that they went to a Dortmund game.*

Ich auch! :peanut:

The OP is correct though. The polis in the UK are Schweine, plain and simple... And not fit for purpose if they can't handle seven Falkirk fans without resorting to physical intimidation.

Kinda off topic here but see the stewards who walk up and down the stairs, one of them told my mate to sit down and he said I'm standing up cos I've got cramp just now and the steward turned and said to him sit down or I'm putting you out.

I felt like saying fuck off he's paid for his ticket if he wants to stand he can stand regardless if he has cramp or not. Go down and tell the hundreds of people standing in BF1 to sit down

Part of me really wants them to bring back drink in games and busses, because I love getting pished. But then you think about all the neds and bampots that would start coming to games, folk that probably couldnt care less about the team but will come with their mates for a piss up. It would probably last a season before they banned it again.

Part of me really wants them to bring back drink in games and busses, because I love getting pished. But then you think about all the neds and bampots that would start coming to games, folk that probably couldnt care less about the team but will come with their mates for a piss up. It would probably last a season before they banned it again.

Drinking at games isn't an issue. People get smashed before going to a game anyway and the drink is so expensive that no one gets drunk at a game anyway, your average ned isn't going to go to a game sober and get blootered drinking warm bottles at £4 a go ffs, any cunt that thinks drinking at a game is the cause of drunkeness is clueless.

Two that I saw, and honestly they were just singing and jumping around In their seats

When they scored the fans seemed to go over and try and get to the Broomloan, that's when I seen all the cops etc moving in.

Not saying I have a problem with that but the police and stewards do and it comes under this incitement pish.

If bbb is correct then plod were in the right. If simon is then not so.

Also it is security who have responsibility to eject, plod only get involved if they refuse to leave as they are then breaking law.

Agree that football supporters in general are an easy target for plod though too many dafties make it too easy for them.