Away Fans.

simon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze peace. Coppers are scum regardless of who you think is pulling the strings.

But I have to praise you for your bold theory that the US Film industry is running Scotland.

Hopefully the scum copper was a proddie one who batoned you for booing the national anthem.

Would deserve promotion.

Aye it is, I worked in Dortmund for 2 years and they cunts drink more than anywhere I've ever been ha ha

What I meant is that they don't generally tend to be arseholes on the drink,pretty much a well known fact that swally plays a huge role in most of the crime that gets committed here.

Why am I even talking about this? Fuck it am away back tae bed.

What I meant is that they don't generally tend to be arseholes on the drink,pretty much a well known fact that swally plays a huge role in most of the crime that gets committed here.

Lol I'm away to the fridge for a strongbow ?

To be honest, drink plays a major part in crime in every country through out the world mate.

If bbb is correct then plod were in the right. If simon is then not so.

Also it is security who have responsibility to eject, plod only get involved if they refuse to leave as they are then breaking law.

Agree that football supporters in general are an easy target for plod though too many dafties make it too easy for them.

They deffo ran over to where it was segregated but it could have been a GIRUY thing rather than attempting to get to the Rangers fans.That stand is full of kids though. They've more than likely been told to stop running towards that part and ignored it as from where I was in the Copland all the cops and stewards were dealing with the Falkirk fans closest to the separation line.

The way they were treated yesterday by the security and police was shocking.

Football is about competition and when you're team is winning, especially when you're away you should be allowed to celebrate and enjoy yourself. Not, as I seen yesterday, be thrown out by the police.

The heavy handed policing of football fans in this country is shocking.

I went to see Borrussia Dortmund last Saturday and they match day experience is night and day compared to here. Drinking in the streets, at the ground and at your seat. The atmosphere is amazing as well. Because they get treated like adults, not the shite we have to put up with over here.

I would agree with you about the policing, the first game of the 2009/10 season my husband & boys went through to the game with us but they were in the Falkirk end. Our youngest was just turned 5 and was on his shoulders. The police made him get down and searched them, even the kids in case they had bottles or cans. Very ott and heavy handed. There is an element of the Falkirk support that are arseholes but then I'm sure all clubs have that. My husband was in the away section yesterday. He went through in the car with myself, our 2 boys, my mum, my brother and my nephew but he was the only one in the Falkirk end. He got asked going in if he had any cans or bottles etc. answered no but still got searched. We went in the other end and nobody even asked what was in our bags never mind searched us. He was over nearer the SJ stand and ended up moving because of a couple of the Falkirk fans near him having a barney with stewards. He said there was a Falkirk fan lifted from over nearer the Broomloan but that was the first he saw any police in there and even then it was only because he'd got a text from our oldest asking what was going on. He doesn't know what happened but he said there was a steward getting first aid and they had been warned already. He said the stewards warned them on their way into the ground that they would be getting filmed in case of any trouble. From what he says it only kicked off yesterday when the stewards all stood up when Falkirk scored and were still standing even after the game had restarted so some of them just lost the plot over it. I think the stewards and police are looking for trouble at times and there is always some happy to give them it. Things do seem to have changed in recent years though but I'm not sure if it's down to the new law or if it's to do with us going into admin etc. I know a lot of us feel quite bitter at the way we've been treated but the attitude of opposition fans is worse than ever, especially this season.

I would agree with you about the policing, the first game of the 2009/10 season my husband & boys went through to the game with us but they were in the Falkirk end. Our youngest was just turned 5 and was on his shoulders. The police made him get down and searched them, even the kids in case they had bottles or cans. Very ott and heavy handed. There is an element of the Falkirk support that are arseholes but then I'm sure all clubs have that. My husband was in the away section yesterday. He went through in the car with myself, our 2 boys, my mum, my brother and my nephew but he was the only one in the Falkirk end. He got asked going in if he had any cans or bottles etc. answered no but still got searched. We went in the other end and nobody even asked what was in our bags never mind searched us. He was over nearer the SJ stand and ended up moving because of a couple of the Falkirk fans near him having a barney with stewards. He said there was a Falkirk fan lifted from over nearer the Broomloan but that was the first he saw any police in there and even then it was only because he'd got a text from our oldest asking what was going on. He doesn't know what happened but he said there was a steward getting first aid and they had been warned already. He said the stewards warned them on their way into the ground that they would be getting filmed in case of any trouble. From what he says it only kicked off yesterday when the stewards all stood up when Falkirk scored and were still standing even after the game had restarted so some of them just lost the plot over it. I think the stewards and police are looking for trouble at times and there is always some happy to give them it. Things do seem to have changed in recent years though but I'm not sure if it's down to the new law or if it's to do with us going into admin etc. I know a lot of us feel quite bitter at the way we've been treated but the attitude of opposition fans is worse than ever, especially this season.

It probably depends where you sit. I brought the top in the shop (no boycott here) and the bag it was in got searched :lol:

Surely if I've paid 5p for a bag I can use it to store what ever I wish :pipe:

Drinking at games isn't an issue. People get smashed before going to a game anyway and the drink is so expensive that no one gets drunk at a game anyway, your average ned isn't going to go to a game sober and get blootered drinking warm bottles at £4 a go ffs, any cunt that thinks drinking at a game is the cause of drunkeness is clueless.

£4 is decent :pipe:

I pay more than that a bottle in pubs down here.

Posh Cider Loyal :lol::craphead:

Fair enough but don't know hie you get into Ibrox without youd bag bring searched as my misses gets hers searched every week. Sw1

Its not that Germany doesnt have a problem with alcohol it just doesnt have as much of a ned culture as we do here.

It works in Germany becauee they arent as strict with fans there, we cant even sing without getting lifted here