Our Treble This Season

minstral

Our treble in my lifetime so far is, poorest ever Team, our Captain and Ally our manager. It is sad how far our standards have dropped, and money seems more important to some individual people at our club. Can mind when players would crawl over broken glass to pull on the jersey, but they days are long gone.

Our treble in my lifetime so far is, poorest ever Team, our Captain and Ally our manager. It is sad how far our standards have dropped, and money seems more important to some individual people at our club. Can mind when players would crawl over broken glass to pull on the jersey, but they days are long gone.

Hear, hear mate. Sadly, those days have well and truly gone!

Our captain isn't the player he once was, and probably shouldn't be even in the side, but one thing that man would do is crawl over broken glass for our club and people should not forget that.

Our captain isn't the player he once was, and probably shouldn't be even in the side, but one thing that man would do is crawl over broken glass for our club and people should not forget that.

for fifteen grand a week I would crawl over broken glass, especially if I was as thick- skinned as him, sadly the 3rd division was his limit. it is a shame after three years we have not tried to replace him and others, now we are seeing the results, no amount of money will cure it if we cannot get a real coach. part-time teams are giving us a football lesson.

Crawl over broken glass?!? Don't make me laugh, he cuddles tims,good buddy of a Rangers gating journo and is quite happy with the abject displays this season, otherwise he'd be running about like his buddy ferguson screaming at people, but nahhh as long as jigs bank balance is fine why should he care.

Crawl over broken glass?!? Don't make me laugh, he cuddles tims,good buddy of a Rangers gating journo and is quite happy with the abject displays this season, otherwise he'd be running about like his buddy ferguson screaming at people, but nahhh as long as jigs bank balance is fine why should he care.

Correct a pal of guidi's, that's enough said !