Rangers In England

No, this is not a thread about us actually moving to English football, as that is dead in the water.

But if we were to play in England, where do you think the current squad and management team would end up at the end of the season?

Realistically, I'd say top half of League 1

We could, on a good season, avoid relegation from the Championship.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hypothetically if we went to the English Championship next season i reckon wed get relegated then get relegated the season after that.

We are pish in Scotland never mind England

If we were to go to England, with our support (best in the world) with the money available and there for players that would be available we would be unstoppable

We dont have the best fans in the world, not any more anyway.

Derby beat us easily pre season, i know it was a friendly but they played us off the park, and thats before we really fell off.

Wed have no chance in the championship, what makes folk think we would, were woeful in the Scottish Championship. Im worried about us in the SPL forget England

Current squad is League 1. With the money available down south, we'd be top-half Championship within 2 years imo.

Yeah, we could build a squad of youths while signing some players with experience to lead them.

Hold on while I take another puff of my crack pipe.

Wed end up fucking up that the same as we did the 3rd div etc, and end up just another diddy team in England.

Derby beat us easily pre season, i know it was a friendly but they played us off the park, and thats before we really fell off.

Wed have no chance in the championship, what makes folk think we would, were woeful in the Scottish Championship. Im worried about us in the SPL forget England

You are not figuring in the money difference we would have and also the difference in players we could attract. With the money available and the fact were playing in England we would be signing the likes we had in 9iar era no question