Rangers In England

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our biggest problems is we don't play with a high tempo and we can't beat anyone who comes at us with a high tempo, all the way down the leagues in England that's what the game is based on, it's 10x quicker than Scottish football, we'd get leathered in League 1

One of our biggest problems is we don't play with a high tempo and we can't beat anyone who comes at us with a high tempo, all the way down the leagues in England that's what the game is based on, it's 10x quicker than Scottish football, we'd get leathered in League 1

Got to agree with this, we're just so slow and laboured the majority of games.

So you think we would be unstoppable in the EPL? Lol

Aye we could be, we have an unrivalled support and ivd been lucky enough to have travelled the world to see our support first hand, if we had the backing of the English leagues finances do you make me wrong ?

If we were to go to England, with our support (best in the world) with the money available and there for players that would be available we would be unstoppable

Oh my god :lol: you actually sound about 12 and have spent too much time playing football manager and think Ronaldo would be itching to join.

Best support in the world ...have u been to many games or read threads? Our support struggle to agree what date Christmas is every year

Aye we could be, we have an unrivalled support and ivd been lucky enough to have travelled the world to see our support first hand, if we had the backing of the English leagues finances do you make me wrong ?

Well before you jump in with two feet and castigate people I'd suggest you read what they were replying to. The chap said we WOULD be unstoppable, now you're saying we COULD be unstoppable. Big difference between the two words. So I'll ask you again, would we be unstoppable in the EPL? Not could, would.

We have had a terrible result yesterday and are seriously in trouble getting out this division. I think your post is the last thing on a Rangers supporters mind.

:lol:

It was a hypothetical question, instead of assessing us against the same teams we play week in, week out, where we know which position we are likely to finish, I wanted to see where people would rank us in another league, one of the biggest in the world.

No, this is not a thread about us actually moving to English football, as that is dead in the water.

But if we were to play in England, where do you think the current squad and management team would end up at the end of the season?

Realistically, I'd say top half of League 1

We could, on a good season, avoid relegation from the Championship.

You do know you can only play in one division in a season?

This squad would struggle against Barnet - the Conference champions.

Purely hypothetical but this squad would struggle against any full time opposition.

You do know you can only play in one division in a season?

This squad would struggle against Barnet - the Conference champions.

Purely hypothetical but this squad would struggle against any full time opposition.

I know that :lol:

What I meant was, as this team is - playing like they are now, I can see us similar to teams in the top half of League 1

If this team played like it could, I can see us similar to teams that will avoid relegation from the Championship.

Although, maybe that's too optimistic...

Bigger than that, Newcastle or Villa more like

Kinda both the same in terms of similarity, Newcastle and west ham fans believe their clubs are bigger than actually are and both been relegated in last few years, villa and stoke are where I'd see us. Possibly a Everton with great investment

Liverpool are arguably the biggest club in England and are being backed with EPL finances, are they unstoppable ?