Rst Statement On Snp Candidates 'h**' Comments

eskbankloyal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNP candidate in Renfrew also said she hated Celtic fans,(`she's a Jag's fan) this country is falling so far behind when we allow mediocrities and half-wits like this unbridled power. They laugh off academics who warn us their silly promises amount to nothing, they sign off on the Smith Commission and turn 180 degrees, then burn it. SNP candidate refers to old people as all suffering from dementia and not deserving a vote. These people will destroy our country, both the UK and Scotland. They offer to balance the books and to eliminate all poverty at the same time, nobody but an idiot would believe a nationalist. It's either Labour or Tory. Make a choice.

Anyone with more than fresh air between their ears from Argyll particularly Helensburgh should tell the snp to do one. If they get anymore power the main source of the economy in the area will get closed down which will have a massive impact on local jobs. Oh and also I'll have only one option to work in Scotland if it does go, bad enough the now only having 2 I've spent the last 3yr in ingerland the kids tell me I speak with an English twang now!!