Rst Statement On Snp Candidates 'h**' Comments

eskbankloyal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any of the nationalists on here support their party on this one?

Does it matter? This taig appeasing party made promises to them to catch their votes. It's quite clear where their priorities lie and this issue is one of principle, therefore whether they support this excuse of a party on this one or not is immaterial, as if they remain to support this party, then they must support their cornerstone legislation. No kidding about on this one, they are with the dark side on politics, end of.

I fucking detest the SNP and all their shitty wee activists on facebook and such like,they are probably the most fucked up bitter and bigoted bunch of arseholes i have ever came across!

Love how after the referendum they were all spitting and spewing that fellow Scots were shitebags,Nawbags,no-voting scum etc,how the were ashamed to be Scottish yet when anybody else has a pop at us Scots they get all defensive and try to use it as a tool for propoganda,fuckin arseholes the lot of them

So theyre basically saying that theres loads of sectarian terms against catholics but none about protestant. It seems every anti prod term just means Rangers fans not protestants. And every anti celtic term is also.anti catholic and anti irish.

You can get arrested for singing fuck the ira but you can run for office for the SNP if you call a large part of the population h***

Dear friends of RangersMedia,

There is a one way street in Scotland at present and we are on the wrong end of it at present.

I ask you all to take to social media to fight against this hypocrisy and the sinister motives and undertones within it!

Tweet your MP's.

Ask Houmza Yousaf how Brendan doesn't know 'h**' is offensive having used the word himself under the guise of ignorance. Is the sectarianism and racism street in Scotland one-way?

Ask candidates what their view of the term 'h**' is in today's Scotland, alongside the term 'Fenian', ask them to define the difference.

Ask why the Catholic church can discriminate as to who goes to it's schools and how it can be anti-gay at the top of it's organisation yet be compatible with Scotland's law?

Ask why it is acceptable for someone who is running for parliament to proclaim that she wanted to use physical violence against 'No' voters? (Hairy Black ;) )

Etc.

Etc.

Want to do something about the slide this country is on, take to social media and do it, ask questions, try and get answers, help stop the rot or be complicit in allowing it!

Regards

TIP

Great point about standing up and doing something.

Spread the word on RangersChat ;)

It's a disgraceful situation for the SNP, surprised another party hasn't picked up in it.

Im sure it will now that it is in the mainstream press, however the SNP voters now are a pretty tunneled visioned bunch and this will not bother them one iota. Indeed, for some, it may well galvanise their vote.

So theyre basically saying that theres loads of sectarian terms against catholics but none about protestant. It seems every anti prod term just means Rangers fans not protestants. And every anti celtic term is also.anti catholic and anti irish.

You can get arrested for singing fuck the ira but you can run for office for the SNP if you call a large part of the population H***

If you are a prod/Rangers supporter, you can get arrested for singing fuck the ira and anyone can run for office for the SNP if you call a large part of the population H***, in fact, probably a pre-requisite!

I pray these yellow badged spineless bigoted bastards implode at the election!

Im sure it will now that it is in the mainstream press, however the SNP voters now are a pretty tunneled visioned bunch and this will not bother them one iota. Indeed, for some, it may well galvanise their vote.

This, they are crackpots and don't care, what's needed isnae words but a massive demo at their headquarters when that nippy faced wee cow is in attendance, them they'll get the message !

SNP candidate for Paisley and Renfrewshire North

"@GavNewlandsSNP You are standing in an area with a Rangers and Protestant majority, what's your opinion on the use of the term 'h**'?"

I will ask that question of the rival candidates and see who if any, respond.

How about asking Sturgeon ?

This, they are crackpots and don't care, what's needed isnae words but a massive demo at their headquarters when that nippy faced wee cow is in attendance, them they'll get the message !

Oh fuck the she devil. My pet hate. I have the desire to destroy my TV when I see that soor puss appearing on it. I now move to any channel when she appears she makes my blood boil so much.

A Salmond clone and one dangerous ignorant little fucking runt. Imaging going home after a hard days graft and listening to that nippy little controlling bastard.

I'm sure she is washing the dishes with her face.

Oh fuck the she devil. My pet hate. I have the desire to destroy my TV when I see that soor puss appearing on it. I now move to any channel when she appears she makes my blood boil so much.

A Salmond clone and one dangerous ignorant little fucking runt. Imaging going home after a hard days graft and listening to that nippy little controlling bastard.

I'm sure she is washing the dishes with her face.

If people vote that they deserve the shite they get !