What Is Happening?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things could be a lot worse, oh Yes, we could have let a weak tainted treble slip through our hands Again like those bheasts at the saviledome, we may have problems but at least they are British problems!

Fuck me, so the best thing to happen to us was them only winning two trophys?? What pish are you talking. Serious question, do you think there in a worse position than us?? Who gives a fuck about them!! Crackpot!!

Fuck me, so the best thing to happen to us was them only winning two trophys?? What pish are you talking. Serious question, do you think there in a worse position than us?? Who gives a fuck about them!! Crackpot!!

Made ma season ya balloon ! It's 'they are' not 'there' ? Fuck me whit skool did some of these morons go tae !

Made ma season ya balloon ! It's 'they are' not 'there' ? Fuck me whit skool did some of these morons go tae !

Answer the question ya fart, how could it be worse to win the spl and league cup when we're finishing third in the championship?? I might of made a spelling mistake but you're clearly retarted if your logics got anything to go by!!

Answer the question ya fart, how could it be worse to win the spl and league cup when we're finishing third in the championship?? I might of made a spelling mistake but you're clearly retarted if your logics got anything to go by!!

No it's quite obvious you are clearly retarTed ! Sorry that's retarded in the real world declan ! And we've no finished third yet, am still bouncin wae the bheggars losin out on treble though, especially Brother McLean daein the business !

No it's quite obvious you are clearly retarTed ! Sorry that's retarded in the real world declan ! And we've no finished third yet, am still bouncin wae the bheggars losin out on treble though, especially Brother McLean daein the business !

Can't make my mind up whether you make me laugh or cringe more. You're pretty much a stereotype of what our haters would say if they were asked to describe a Rangers fan.

It actually saddens me that guests are able to come on here and see your posts and are able to associate you with us.

Can't make my mind up whether you make me laugh or cringe more. You're pretty much a stereotype of what our haters would say if they were asked to describe a Rangers fan.

It actually saddens me that guests are able to come on here and see your posts and are able to associate you with us.

You probably know more about OUR haters than I do !