Regan walks while fans talk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only in fitba eh! was he a proper and fit person for office?

Another stuffed suit who is fine when things a swimmingly well, any hint of a problem needing rectified and there are no answers, or bullshit ones, we have had enough of not fit and proper persons.

The man is completely unfit for the position he holds.

The reason he walked out was he had no answer to the question,What has the SFA done for its biggest member club, the slanty eyed one had not anticipated the question so he had not given Regan the answer before hand. He cannot think for himself.

Regan walks while fans talk.

Stewart Regan, the Chief Executive of the SFA, disgracefully walked out of a meeting with the Rangers Fans Working Group at Hampden earlier today.

Mr Regan was being closely questioned about the lack of practical help the SFA was rendering to one of it’s member clubs in administration.

Earlier in the meeting he had twice threatened to walk out when his point of view was being challenged.

The meeting with Mr Regan fell into two distinct parts. The first was to discuss the mechanisms for ensuring that the record of good behaviour by Rangers fans was encouraged by the implementation of standards and good practice across the board in Scottish football. The second was specifically to do with the treatment of Rangers whilst the club is in administration.

It was put to Mr Regan that whilst the club is effectively decapitated during administration it was unfair that quasi-judicial proceedings were being undertaken when no new owners were in place and the firm of administrators in charge were unlikely to have the knowledge or commitment to ensure a vigorous defence of the club’s long-term interests.

Similarly, it was noted that there was a widespread feeling amongst the Rangers support that the SFA administration was not impartial and that any sanctions taken against the club at this time were likely to be perceived as unfair.

The Fans Working Group consider that our concerns were put forward in a sensible and helpful manner and are therefore both shocked and disappointed that Mr Regan chose to behave in such an unprofessional manner.

just like he does on Twitter if a bear questions him they are banned.

he's a celtc puppet.

I hope the working group get this out to the media. Mind you they will hopefully pick it up from here.

There are some powerful folk on the Fans reps ,they will get it published ok,hope we had an independant observer present

WATP and will not be obstruted.

I heard he said something like "we're not against helping a member club in principle but we have to be aware of the politics, especially with Rangers and the rivalry. How would Celtic and their fans feel given recent injustices against their team and manager? We can't be seen to be helpful to Rangers, we have to enforce the rules they've broken." Notice how judgement has been passed.

That was his final attempt at diplomacy, apparently. It wasn't well received and shows you what we're up against. Effectively, he said, "Peter wouldn't like it."

even how this guy was appointed is clouded in mystery

This is the final straw

If he isnt man enough to take a few questions, however hard hitting, then he is simply a girls pants and should leave his job.

If Scottish football is to prosper we need men in charge not wee lassies

Rhegan has not lifted one finger to help one of most senior clubs in the SFA, what is his remit if it's not to help the clubs in their hour of need?

He only seams to want to punish Rangers, his agenda was evident from the minute he took the job. He's a puppet being worked by the Celtic minded.

Has he ever set foot in Ibrox? if not then that is a shocking failure from the head of Scottish football..

I heard he said something like "we're not against helping a member club in principle but we have to be aware of the politics, especially with Rangers and the rivalry. How would Celtic and their fans feel given recent injustices against their team and manager? We can't be seen to be helpful to Rangers, we have to enforce the rules they've broken." Notice how judgement has been passed.

That was his final attempt at diplomacy, apparently. It wasn't well received and shows you what we're up against. Effectively, he said, "Peter wouldn't like it."

What injustices?

Surely Lennon is being taken to task about his statements, although he will probably get off. But until he does, there are no injustices.

Is this really part of Regan's response? That's incredible if true - he was there to speak about The Rangers and threw this into the mix?

I am paraphrasing, but apparently he mentioned politics, the rivalry and how other teams and managers would feel, especially our rivals.

I would love to know exactly what are these "injustices" he refers to!

He did seem to be ushered in tacitly agreeing with the Celtic agenda of the time, stressing the need for overhaul, transparency and pretty much everything else Lawwell was mentioning.

Oh aye yu will get minutes and all the reps from the fans group were present,if you are not sure how this works, I am the rep from New Cumnock Loyal (FTP ) we have a large committee whos chairman is the Kinning park Loyal chairman,and we all meet in the Ibrox suite when there is something to report,think I'll be in the ibrox again soon.

Onwards and Upwards to the stars

Oh aye yu will get minutes and all the reps from the fans group were present,if you are not sure how this works, I am the rep from New Cumnock Loyal (FTP ) we have a large committee whos chairman is the Kinning park Loyal chairman,and we all meet in the Ibrox suite when there is something to report,think I'll be in the ibrox again soon.

Onwards and Upwards to the stars

More power to you bro.

Keep us posted with any news.