1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    EllonLoyal

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • I was about 9 or something mate, as a kid watching those highlight videos, I thought that was one of their badges 😂
    • He’s been shite deserved to dropped and should leave in the summer but what’s your issue with what he’s said in the podcast? I’ll stick up for a player if I see fit to
    • they know the truth they just want to believe the lies to use as a comfort blanket they have a history of ignoring the truth and peddling lies
    • I think he's done well for himself coming through his op and having managed to play so many games for us and all and good luck to the guy. He's a decent enough player but not the brilliant one that some of our fans have tried to make out over the years - would struggle to make the bench in most past eras. Given all that I hope his time with us is up, for me he should have been gone after the Hibs semi, but that's just me and I know some will disagree. I think he's a bit deluded tbh and thinks he's better than he is but needs to remember no-one wanted him when his contract was up. When he's gone, I can't honestly think of much he'll be remembered for.
    • There is no way
  • Popular Contributors