Bears At Easter Road Tomorrow.

Jakes Pal

Half the usual number of course, so you will have to sing twice as loud.

Bring the result home guys and I hope you have a trouble free day.

Wish I could be there, as I was 10 years ago, the same result as that day will do nicely.

Give them everything you have bears, they need you.even if it appears to go wrong stay with them.it is going.to be fucking edgy as fuck tomorrow, but with you lot behind them all the way, our sons of William on the park will do everything to deliver.one thing is for sure, I will be matching you decibel for decibel in Essex. Most of all stay and return home safe bears and bearettes.

Love ye all

Fuckin intae them Rangers

No Surrender

Rab

Give them everything you have bears, they need you.even if it appears to go wrong stay with them.it is going.to be fucking edgy as fuck tomorrow, but with you lot behind them all the way, our sons of William on the park will do everything to deliver.one thing is for sure, I will be matching you decibel for decibel in Essex. Most of all stay and return home safe bears and bearettes.

Love ye all

No Surrender

Rab

Love ye all

No Surrender

Rab

Love ye all

No Surrender

Rab

:praise: come on Rangers.

If hibs don't sell out their home end and we have reduced numbers in the away end, it shows how irrational scottish clubs are when it comes to Rangers.

Unfortunately this sad team would be happy for us to have next to no tickets if they could get away with it, for them it is not about how many Hibs fans they can get in the ground, it is about how many Bears they can keep out.