Rangers in Fifa 13

Gavman2007

The beta only features some of the teams, is there not only 4 russian premier league teams in the beta?

I can confirm theres only 4 russian teams so far, 2 african, 7 from the k league 6 from MLS, 4 from the swiss, 4 from the spl etc. all the leagues seem to be there, even the saudi league, so im not certain there will be any "rest of the world". Just to let yi know mate

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love the demo! First touch is cool, and the fact that the keeper isn't guaranteed to win the ball in the air everytime is brilliant.

My keeper got a hand to the ball then an attacker knocked it out of his hands and I won a free kick. Long overdue :crywank:

I'll be using Rangers in the English Premier League, the route we should take in real life.

Swapped the SPL teams in to the English pyramid in FIFA 12, had Gers start out in the Championship and promotion was a breeze even on World Class. Thinking I'll swap the SPL & downloadable SFL 1, 2, 3 with Serie A & B and create a two league, 42 team reconstructed Scottish league on Legendary difficulty when FIFA 13 comes out.

I'll be getting beat aff spotty teenagers online and sending them abusive messages like get a life ya wee virgin.

Best story of FIFA 12 was the Tim in the work telling me he got pumped aff rangers and the wee guy send him a voice MSG singing wee jinky oh wee jinky knew . That's his gamer tag