Mark McGhee

Muff

On yesterday's performance:

"I feel embarrassed. That was the worst performance by us since I've been at the club.

"We were inert in every department. We didn't pass the ball and up front we had three big lads but they were muscled off the ball.

Aye ok Mark. Guess you never saw the performance against celtc.

Really can't stand this big b*stard.

It infuriates me so much. They get duffed by celtic all the time and he praises celtic, but when we beat them he's embarrassed and unhappy with his players. Ive never seen a manager who actually is happy to see his team lose but he does when its them. What a complete and utter wank-stain, just cant stand the ugly fucker. Makes absolutely no secret of who he favours and his attitude in this respect is totally unproffessional.

of course he also pulled up two of his players v us last season for being "at it" Craigan & someone else, pity he didnae do that last week with Reynolds, Clarkson, Quinn and the other 't'imposters that pose as hatchet men at Ibrox but let Ra Sellik waltz through them.

of course he also pulled up two of his players v us last season for being "at it" Craigan & someone else, pity he didnae do that last week with Reynolds, Clarkson, Quinn and the other 't'imposters that pose as hatchet men at Ibrox but let Ra Sellik waltz through them.

Worst offender.

Worst offender.

Quinn was spotted in the Sellick end with the green and grey on at a Motherwell game (in which he was suspended)!

To be fair, Clarkson scored against the mhankies as well! Reynolds is just plain and simple gash!

"I feel embarrassed. That was the worst performance by us since I've been at the club.

"We were inert in every department. We didn't pass the ball and up front we had three big lads but they were muscled off the ball.

Guess you didn't see the second half against Celtic.

Guess you didn't see the second half against Celtic.

In the 2nd half, they had a 15/20 min spell on top, but could've still very easil conceeded more. And 1st half the were absolutely awful. Was like watching a 3rd division team.

Couldn't agree more!

McGhee seems to have an acceptance when against the mhank. Focussed more on how they played in the first half, rather than the shite well performance! Total double standards, bit that is where he wants to manage, that much is clear!

Worst offender.

Quinn was spotted in the Sellick end with the green and grey on at a Motherwell game (in which he was suspended)!

To be fair, Clarkson scored against the mhankies as well! Reynolds is just plain and simple gash!

Really?! When was this? Was it on the news or that?

Worst offender.

Really?! When was this? Was it on the news or that?

Im sure hes joking ..

"I know that Chris Porter is as honest a lad as you'll get. I wish he would hurt somebody. He didn't even think he was going to get booked."

That basically sums up the mans philosophies on the game. He's an absolute cretin who will soon fade into obscurity.