The Geordie nation just got smaller

Thermopylae

Only 20K at St James Park last night for the visit of Spurs ... guess their legendary loyalty is more myth than fact

They're a big cub only in their own eyes.

Totally agree their status of a big club isn't backed up by the amount of trophies they have won. Spurs are a much bigger club

They seem to go in for the personality cult in a big way on Tyneside (e.g. Keegan & Shearer). I mean it's so obvious to everyone outside Newcastle that King Kev will never wn anything as a manager and yet so many of them still go bandy at the knees when he is at the club.

Just heard fully paid up member of the cockney mafia (you know the one that they want to go home) Terry Venables giving his reasons for declining a caretaker role at the club. It makes me wonder why it's ok to be prejudice against Londoners and yet we get it in the neck every time for disliking the terrorist supporting fenian scumbags across the city

Guest Andypendek

I imagine it's because England and the English can deal with such things in a mature fashion whereas we, as so often, lag well behind in the 'grown up country' stakes.

Did they really hire Joe Kinnear?

I tried to post that on here earlier but connection kept timing out!

Yes they did :mutley:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!

Is he from London?

Wow, he's Irish?

Is that closer to Newcastle than London aye?