septic, lucky bassas or what!

barrymorrison1

what is it with them?

i am sick of them getting away with it always in last minute.

hope they get buried in cl this week.

spolied my sat night.

anybody else sick?

Write with sentences and paragraphs :harhar: , but yes i am annoyed :lol: HAPPENS EVERY FECKING TIME :2g:

the tar layers will never get me down, just frustrating that they toss a coin and always get heads. if we down with 15 to go do u think we could pull it out the fire every time?

even when we mauled tham, they still get a goal at the end, deserved or not. glad it was not clser on that day.

at end of day, every body knew how this wud go when the sheep took the lead. we knew it, the potato hunting fans knew it, the management knew it, chesney defo knew it, and i bet nobody left.

why does every team that go there and begin to do well, hold on like some schoolboys at the end, and undo all the good work they done in last 80 mins?

they have no devine right to win games in last minute, but u would think that they own the copyright of get out of jail cards.

ffs, go get third goal, instead of hanging on for second. u know they going to come at u, so pick them off!!

arggghhhhh!

at end of day, every body knew how this wud go when the sheep took the lead. we knew it, the potato hunting fans knew it, the management knew it, chesney defo knew it, and i bet nobody left.

why does every team that go there and begin to do well, hold on like some schoolboys at the end, and undo all the good work they done in last 80 mins?

they have no devine right to win games in last minute, but u would think that they own the copyright of get out of jail cards.

ffs, go get third goal, instead of hanging on for second. u know they going to come at u, so pick them off!!

arggghhhhh!

rangers never held on like schoolboys we played ole football in the last 15 mins

"at end of day, every body knew how this wud go when the sheep took the lead. we knew it, the potato hunting fans knew it, the management knew it, chesney defo knew it, and i bet nobody left."

Hugh Keevins said on Clyde 1 that a "around ten thousand" left before the winner so that made me smile

Won't make any difference anyway, Title destined for the The Marble Staircase, just as a matter of interest what rhattler in the aberdeen shirt sold the jerseys, was it diamond as usual ? :sherlock:

I think so mate,he was getting to the ball first so promptly stumbled (tu)

Thought so mate thanks, their cheating is so predictable now Eh ? If it was the criminal world which in his case it is, the cops would just lift him as a matter of course as a KT Known Thief ! ;):sherlock: