I know it's early, but is this finally Liverpools year?

GOAT

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Chelsea 6 1 2 0 6 2 3 0 0 6 1 9 14

2 Liverpool 6 2 1 0 4 2 2 1 0 3 0 5 14

3 Aston Villa 6 2 1 0 6 3 2 0 1 6 5 4 13

4 Arsenal 6 2 0 1 5 2 2 0 1 7 2 8 12

I know theres only 6 games gone, but it's been a good early season for Liverpool. Maybe it's finally our year.

Liverpool haven't even hit top form yet, torres finally clicked into gear today. They have the players but they usually don't have consistancy or belief.

They should put in a strong challenge this year, after beating man u they will have a lot more belief

Nah, Liverpool will crumble once the CL starts going. It showed when they drew with Stoke after one week of it.

Chelsea it is.

If Stevie G's goal actually counted against Stoke Liverpool would be top. I think Liverpool might just surprise everyone this year. For the neutral it will be good to see cos Man utd chelsea and Arsenal have dominated for years. For me I'll be fucken ecstatic.

I'd like them to do well, reading Carra's book at the moment.

I'm not really a Liverpool fan that much at all I respect them and admire their history an awful lot after reading Shankly and Paisley books.

i hope so .... Liverpools problem for the last 8 years or so has been consistency .

in both, 2004-20005 and 2005-2006 seasons...Liverpool would have won the league if the seasons had started in late October. It was only the first 2 months that cost them

Last season it was 15 games into the Premiership before Liverpool lost a game, but to many draws in that period cost them dearly.