1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Davie Watts

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Dont think raskin has done much in a Rangers jersey . Wouldn’t be fussed if he didn’t play again for us , not sure if my mood from Sunday is affecting my opinion as I couldn’t care less who left . 
    • Our morals are the same, I think, and I speak as a grandfather of kids at school and nursery. However any organisation can inadvertently employ a monster but the real crime is how they address the issue when the pervert is found out. I have a special place in hell for our neighbours for many reasons including the number of perpetrators, the number of victims, the number of years of cynical denial - theirs is a unique case which I’ve heard stories about since I played amateur in the 70s and is probably the worst in the history of sport. Does Raskin know chapter and verse on Chelsea’s history? I seriously doubt it. I condemn every club guilty of a fraction of the atrocities committed by scum staff and coaches but I simply don’t have the time or the inclination to maintain a record of which other clubs are guilty of what and when. Life is too short.
    • It’s a bit of a cliche but managers tend to give their countrymen a little more leeway than others, especially if they are in bad form. The fact Raskin isn’t making the squad’s is a concern.    What’s more of a concern is he can’t displace Lundstram on Wednesday after that shambles on Sunday.    Playing like a man whose been told it’s over, much like Barisic. 
    • Full video here: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Hyk83hP3oiTW6Eeh/ From Child Protection Team UK:  paedophile James Devine caught messaging a 14 year old girl. Devine worked for ex-celtic goalkeeper John Thomsons Football Academy.
    • It's all over for "JamesyBhoy" Devine 😂 
  • Popular Contributors