Charlie Miller - Video

julescotia

Great video mate, Charlie is one of us and lived the dream, under DA he was never going to get a run due to the quality of players who came in, im sure Gazza, Ally, Durranty and co taking him under there wing never helped his career off the field,,,,lol, still some super goals!

One of my favourite Rangers players, obviously i am biased as he is a family friend and we both grew up playing on the same pitches, but he was genuinely a very talented wee player. Playing for Rangers wasn't quite his dream but boy did he fall in love with us! A cracking fella who just couldn't break free from a lifestyle that held his career back. He could have done so much more if he just listened to the advice people at the club were giving him. He was young and daft, as we all were.

One of my favourite Rangers players, obviously i am biased as he is a family friend and we both grew up playing on the same pitches, but he was genuinely a very talented wee player. Playing for Rangers wasn't quite his dream but boy did he fall in love with us! A cracking fella who just couldn't break free from a lifestyle that held his career back. He could have done so much more if he just listened to the advice people at the club were giving him. He was young and daft, as we all were.

As a Rangers supporting youngster, why was this not his dream since you seem to know?

Great video mate, Charlie is one of us and lived the dream, under DA he was never going to get a run due to the quality of players who came in, im sure Gazza, Ally, Durranty and co taking him under there wing never helped his career off the field,,,,lol, still some super goals!

I really liked Charlie. He even got me a ticket to an away game at THEM when only 1500 Rangers fans were allowed in. But he was the cause of his own downfall. Too many nights out and womanizing. It had nothing to do with DA

Seen him in a Glasgow cup final (youth teams) v Celtic at Ibrox in front of 10,000 fans in which he dominated the game.

Should have achieved at least as much as Barry Ferguson did a few years later, unfortunately whilst Barry had Advocaat to mentor him Charlie although still at the club was set in his ways by then.

A bit like the majority of the 9iar team he was good but we'll never know how good he could have been.

I really liked Charlie. He even got me a ticket to an away game at THEM when only 1500 Rangers fans were allowed in. But he was the cause of his own downfall. Too many nights out and womanizing. It had nothing to do with DA

Yes it was, DA came in, brought many talented players in costing millions of pounds. Walter Smith left, he brought him through, Charlie was still in his ways he learned under the 9inarow team, Drinking, Eating crap, Nights out etc

I can assure 100% he wasn't. You do the maths mate.

He was at the narsa convention this year, on Friday blue night we had the Govan proddie boys band playing, a right sash bash and he was there all night enjoying it, also at the on the rocks pub on Sunday evening.

Yes it was, DA came in, brought many talented players in costing millions of pounds. Walter Smith left, he brought him through, Charlie was still in his ways he learned under the 9inarow team, Drinking, Eating crap, Nights out etc

Charlie was still in his ways he learned under the 9inarow team, Drinking, Eating crap, Nights out etc.

Well he hasn't changed, at narsa he was pissed all of the time, and a good laugh, if your having a do, invite charlie you won't regret it.

Yes it was, DA came in, brought many talented players in costing millions of pounds. Walter Smith left, he brought him through, Charlie was still in his ways he learned under the 9inarow team, Drinking, Eating crap, Nights out etc.

Exactly......Drinking, Eating crap, Nights out etc. when the new manager brings in new players, you cant be doing that. But he did and was useless as a result