Timland At The Forge

davie1689

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they do "Bobby Sands Toilet Paper" too!

:mutley:

He didn't need it himself, he just smeared his own shit on walls for fun.

Actually, I bet you could make a fortune selling Tim toilet paper :)

That's what I meant.

Who would associate with such a low life?

You couldn't even shake hands with such a creature.

hehe the hunger striker plate is funny

but i think we are getting away from the issue of a timland shop within the forge troops

i am unable to get to the forge this week because of the shifts i am working

so hopefully someone can confirm wether this republican shop is there or not

Incidentally, ....

How to write to us

The Forge Shopping Centre

1221 Gallowgate

Glasgow

G31 4EB

Edit: All complaints must be in writing.

Also, the owners of the centre are:

BTW Shields 0289 032 7954

thanks for that oleg

is there no glasgow number you can telephone ie the council

pmsl coop

i just don`t think there is a place for this kind of shop in a public shopping mall

if this shop is there and the rumour is correct i will certainly be complaining to the authorities

who run the forge

Don't expect GCC to do anything about it <_<

pmsl coop

i just don`t think there is a place for this kind of shop in a public shopping mall

if this shop is there and the rumour is correct i will certainly be complaining to the authorities

who run the forge

they will have to if there is a complaint leeanne

i`m also thinking there might be a traders group of some sort in the forge

pmsl coop

who run the forge

they will have to if there is a complaint leeanne

i`m also thinking there might be a traders group of some sort in the forge

Jist dun a recce there, timland indeed in the forge, the wan in the gallowgate has shut and it's moved there. Sure enough it's up the escalators across from the cinemas towards the gallowgate exit (where fcukin else Eh). One wee hairy servin, nae music, sellin che guevara T shirts, green wans, oleg take note you know where to tell people to get your xmas present out of! Sellin real shite, one customer when I looked in, a cunt wae teeth like a broken piano and the arse hinging oot his troosers. It won't last. Took a run down the gallowgate and thats beginning to look more like an irish beirut every time you go down there. Whats more disturbing is that fcukin shop friends of ireland thats there, just next to the barrowland and bairds. The whole area needs the demolishers in with the scum still in the buildings, thats from High Street on, never seen so many irish shebeens in the one fcukin area. Taking the Commonwealth Games to the east end ? Yer havin a fcukin laugh, what a fcukin embarassment. doh:sherlock:

Jist dun a recce there, timland indeed in the forge, the wan in the gallowgate has shut and it's moved there. Sure enough it's up the escalators across from the cinemas towards the gallowgate exit (where fcukin else Eh). One wee hairy servin, nae music, sellin che guevara T shirts, green wans, oleg take note you know where to tell people to get your xmas present out of! Sellin real shite, one customer when I looked in, a cunt wae teeth like a broken piano and the arse hinging oot his troosers. It won't last. Took a run down the gallowgate and thats beginning to look more like an irish beirut every time you go down there. Whats more disturbing is that fcukin shop friends of ireland thats there, just next to the barrowland and bairds. The whole area needs the demolishers in with the scum still in the buildings, thats from High Street on, never seen so many irish shebeens in the one fcukin area. Taking the Commonwealth Games to the east end ? Yer havin a fcukin laugh, what a fcukin embarassment. doh:sherlock:

thanks for the info bluedignity

emails have been sent :unionflag: