Argentina in Glasgow

NewHope

There is a feeling among Celtic fans that we are collectively raging at Diego n' Co. training at the Gasworks.

Funny, because I haven't seen a single discerning post on here.

They are just trying to get a bit of free publicity worldwide, I'd say. Their fans seem to have more sinister reasoning, however... hmmmm.

Ah'm just lookin' forward to the game. McGregor getting a start in goal and Fergie starts as El Capitano...

Nice one.

There is a feeling among Celtic fans that we are collectively raging at Diego n' Co. training at the Gasworks.

Funny, because I haven't seen a single discerning post on here.

They are just trying to get a bit of free publicity worldwide, I'd say. Their fans seem to have more sinister reasoning, however... hmmmm.

Ah'm just lookin' forward to the game. McGregor getting a start in goal and Fergie starts as El Capitano...

Nice one.

Usually the only thing they feel is wee boys!!

i personally dont give a flying fuck if he and the argies train at the tattiedome hes nowt but a cheating wee junky bastard anyhoo and ive never had much love for the argie national side tbh and even less do i care about what them plastic cunts think,i think they should all be packed up on a boat sent to sea without oars or motor,paddle back to ireland ya bunch of terrorist loving whores (tu)