Still Game Cast

Pedro

2n1w95j.jpg

Kiernan is left to the milky bar kid lookalike, so is definitely a Celtic fan.

Still lookin for the milky bar kid lookalike and Kiernan ? A give in where ur they. ? Is that a picture of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ or the retard csc ? Some fcukin oddities there is there no.? Fcuk me there are animals there that fcukin David Attenbrough disnae know about ? :sherlock:

They are all tims. Although the wee fat one, can't mind his name doesn't really like football. He prefers the boxing.

Me and my Dad met the stall one with the dark hair up in hospitality at Parkhead one night for a Champions League game against either Valencia or Juventus - can't remember and that's what he was telling us.

Before anyone starts, it was a freebie - free food & drink and there was plenty of bluenoses there.

:shifty:

sniffity sniff

:craphead:

heard navid and eric were big time gers. and that isla sings god save the queen from her rooftops every night. well that what my grans friends, friends little brothers best mates uncles granny had to say

navid was a gers fan(allegedly) until mark walters first old firm game at parkhead when navid(kohli?) seems to believe that the rangers fans were throwing bananas and chanting racist abuse at walters(they didnt it was the ''jungle bhoys'')

For clarification as i have exchanged words with someone, Greg is 100% a Timmy. Ford is neither and is not really into football but if pushed, he would support Timmy. I will send that picture on as i cant make either of them out.

PS - also checked with my mate(Gav from DGP) and he has appeared for kerrydale as it turns out. My bad. :blush: