Gallas stripped of Gunners captaincy

papaguy51

Serves him right.

Easily the worst captain I've ever seen at Arsenal.

yup childish big mouthed pussy,he shouldve been punted after his sitting at half way line caper,what sort of message does that send when your supposed to be captain of a premiership chasing team?,guys a dick

Probably good news for Arsenal really, they haven't been the same since that game when Eduardo's leg got broken and Gallas threw a tantrum. Heard on SSN Almunia's going to get the nod. Also it suggested Gallas wasn't travelling with the Arsenal team to Man City. Maybe it's the end of his Arsenal career altogether?

I watched them talking about this on Gillette Soccer Saturday.

However after listening to Charlie Nicholas stuttering and stumbling through his opionion of it I heard Paul Merson, clearly pissed off snarling "he's a World Cup winner, he commands respect"

At that moment I changed it. He's not a World Cup winner doh

Anyway anybody got any idea who the 25 year old trouble maker is?

My guess is Sagna.

Serves him right.

Easily the worst captain I've ever seen at Arsenal.

And imagine him,wearing the Bergkamp`s shirt <cr> Making that idiot a captain is the worst things that Wenger could have done.

Everybody knows about the significance of the number 10 shirt throughout world football.

Maybe it's because I'm a more traditional football fan, but I think as soon as a centre half takes that as his squad number you know something isn't right.

I watched them talking about this on Gillette Soccer Saturday.

However after listening to Charlie Nicholas stuttering and stumbling through his opionion of it I heard Paul Merson, clearly pissed off snarling "he's a World Cup winner, he commands respect"

At that moment I changed it. He's not a World Cup winner doh

Anyway anybody got any idea who the 25 year old trouble maker is?

My guess is Sagna.

It is Sagna.

Doesn't get on with Van Persie either.