Manchester City launch £50 million bid for Gianluigi Buffon

this worries me and i hope it never happens to our club ie super rich owner who knows nothing about football tries to pick a team of allstars that wont work if city dont do great this guy will get bored and that club will be wrecked as they will merely fuck off leaving man city in mountains of debt

this worries me and i hope it never happens to our club ie super rich owner who knows nothing about football tries to pick a team of allstars that wont work if city dont do great this guy will get bored and that club will be wrecked as they will merely fuck off leaving man city in mountains of debt

It's not one guy its the Abu Dhabi consortium who probably own a lot more known companies than you would think, they are wanting to build the best team in the world for the brand name. As in to say to potential client's etc. We own Man City you know of them don't you why not buy our stuff.

Who the hell would pay £50 million for a 30 year old?

That's just daft.

30 year old GK = 25 year old outfield player

Zidane went for €76 million at 29, then again he was one of the greatest players to grace the game.

Who the hell would pay £50 million for a 30 year old?

That's just daft.

30 year old GK = 25 year old outfield player

Zidane went for €76 million at 29, then again he was one of the greatest players to grace the game.

In todays money, that works out at £64m

A rich owner for our club wouldnt be stupid enough to spend £50Million on aging players

I would hope though that they would have the ability to pluck the best players from teams scattered across Europe, the likes Of Dario Srnas's, Ludo Magnin, Oguchi Onyewu, Michal Kadlec for reasonable prices that would become more affordable to us

I hate the term...... Manchester City are the richest club in the world

er no their not, they are owned by the richest people ever to grace the world of football.......if they walk away City will be serious debt and wont be able to survive. only sickling on this Saudi's sugar coated tits are they able to do this. Same with Chelsea and Abramovic, United and the Glaziers, Liverpool and Gillette and ASton Villa and Lerner

Ihope they walk away and leave these clubs in the shit!!!