Borucs challenge

cowieger

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/s...rem/7739906.stm About 30 seconds in.

I'm allowed to post links right? <cr>:blush:

It's a clear goal scoring opportunity because there is no one in the goal, so it's a red car END OF STORY!

The tackle alone could be argued warranted a red card, however it was a goal scoring opportunity as well, which also may well of warranted a red card.

I'm unsure of intent though, but it was a terrible tackle.

Thats the thing about it that angers me most. There was 2 red card offences committed and referee still only managed to produce a yellow. If a player jumped waste high and took someone out anywhere else on the park, he would have walked.(please note, JVOH is also excluded from this rule)

Paul Hartley is also exempt (tu)

I watched Boruc's "challenge" last night, and I'm pretty clear that there was intent. If you watch his eyes, he is looking to intercept the ball, but when he realises he's not going to make it, he makes absolutely sure that the player is not getting past him. Agree with the points above, it was two red cards. Unbelievable that they (and he in particular) get away with this. :mad:

Boruc looked so smug when ref only handed him a yellow card

Yes i want to punch his face in ^_^ :tard:

get to the end of the queue

But but.. :(

:lol:

I'm sending a rather 'nice' email over to the correct people about such decision of the officials over Boruc's disgraceful tackle.

And of other timmy related incidents.